JB New Section........ Part 4.....

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
Damn sad..........i felt a pin poke into my heart..........

Girl dies in freak TV mishap
By FARIK ZOLKEPLI

[email protected]

Cindy: Died from severe head trauma.
JOHOR BARU: Watching TV was her favourite pastime but in the end the television set killed her.

Three-year-old Cindy Yeo was crushed to death by a bulky 21-inch television set at her home in Bandar Putra Kulai in Kulaijaya on Monday night.

The little girl had pleaded with her father to let her watch a video recording of herself in a kindergarten talentime last year.

Businessman Yeo Sung Wah relented.

“I never imagined such a horrible thing could happen. My baby was a cheerful girl. She loved to sing and dance,” said the devastated 38-year-old of the 9.40pm tragedy.

Yeo believed Cindy, the youngest of three children and the only daughter, could have accidentally pulled the television wires with her legs, resulting in the crash.

He was in the living room with the rest of the family when he was startled by a loud crash from the back room accompanied by Cindy’s wails.

Tragic incident: Cindy was watching a recording of her kindergarten talentime when the television set fell on her at her home in Bandar Putra Kulai on Monday night.

When he rushed into the room, he was horrified to see Cindy pinned under the television set. Yeo rushed her to the Kulai Hospital located about 10km away. He said his daughter succumbed to her injuries at about 12.20am here yesterday.

Kulaijaya OCPD Supt Zulkefly Yahya said a post-mortem revealed Cindy died from severe head trauma.

“We found no foul play and classified the incident as sudden death,” said Supt Zulkefly.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
parents must pay extra caution on fixture & fittings layout, what's fine with us could be dangerous to kids...

Ash, putting a CK gsr engine into ur car? no kidding?

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Calvin, the the article abt shift magazine was deleted, whats the content? care to share?

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
very silent... all go out happy liao??:biggrin:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
contribute a bit... revive attempt X3...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
dun just sit there and waiting for revive. wanna revive, then contribute something

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
ya.........i guess we need some shooting session to make this thread alive..........or something from yellow station............DIGI...............

I will follow u................

skylee834

Known Member
Feb 8, 2008
come on,keep this thread alive.......

bro,basil,are u still work in same company???

some Q need your help,any foreman/workshop in JB area with good hand skill can accept we buy part ourself and let them fix it for us...^^''

need save money lah cos CNY is coming soon...

Basil Basil

Known Member
Jul 19, 2006
well.........if the parts is those like wear n tear parts which i will recomend is my usual mech that does my wira....if u are talking in term of perfomance parts probally my mech is not the suitable workshop to go.............

so r u doing wear n tear stuff or upgrade stuff..............

i always bring my own engine oil, oil filter, sprak plug .......... my mech shoup always charge me rm5 - 10 bucks...................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

k guys, want to ask, what will be the best piping and muffler size for 1jz? k, let say, between superdragger and nur spec, which one better? i forgot which type of nur spec..hee...

if let say i use a 2.5" piping with muffler inlet at 2.5" and outlet 3"-4", what do u guys think??

PLEASE HELP............
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience