Idiot Drivers

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiya...a lot of people with that kind of mentality and inconsiderate attitude in Malaysia...they couldn't be bothered that's why...

Maybe it was just the Driver who drove back the car for the boss and left :thefinger:

Anyway, shud have type his car number plate down here as well...and golf ball is a good idea lolz! Worse come to worse...release it's tyre air...lolz! I'm mean :evil:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Aiya...a lot of people with that kind of mentality and inconsiderate attitude in Malaysia...they couldn't be bothered that's why...

Maybe it was just the Driver who drove back the car for the boss and left :thefinger:

Anyway, shud have type his car number plate down here as well...and golf ball is a good idea lolz! Worse come to worse...release it's tyre air...lolz! I'm mean :evil:
i did not think of that at first...
then i wrote a note on piece of paper...
but my dad told me not to put there to make the person angry...
if not he will :banghead: for parking infront of my house...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
lolz! Smart guy...anyway what did u get from ur gf during birthday? Bought u anything special? Or shud it be, how many presents did u get from chicks? lolz! :biggrin:
just got it 5 only... nothing special 1...:banghead:

mostly those driving C-Class or 3-series 1, oso park like shit 1 la... tot they car very geng...
but now, most of the Camry owner can b the best fucking parking at all time, cos they tot their car more expensive than merc or BMW...:banghead::banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i did not think of that at first...
then i wrote a note on piece of paper...
but my dad told me not to put there to make the person angry...
if not he will :banghead: for parking infront of my house...
Lolz! let him banghead lar...he won't know who place the paper anyway, cuz it could be passer by or his neighbours...

just got it 5 only... nothing special 1...:banghead:

mostly those driving C-Class or 3-series 1, oso park like shit 1 la... tot they car very geng...
but now, most of the Camry owner can b the best fucking parking at all time, cos they tot their car more expensive than merc or BMW...:banghead::banghead:
Haih...actually a lot also park like that adi nowadays...they just couldn't be bothered...will upload 1 picture tonight that I snap around my area...btw, u going to bukit cahaya ka?

yeehau86: why u tak ada reply me in Zth kepong or seremban thread lolz! I can't remember...aiya no need to educate such ppl...one day some kopi 'O' license fellow will end up banging his car...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
actually I don't know much about your FY, don't know how to masuk your topic.
you all can continue. I will be watching from behind :biggrin:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
actually I don't know much about your FY, don't know how to masuk your topic.
you all can continue. I will be watching from behind :biggrin:
U can read the main page about her ma haha! That's the point for me to write about her and create a thread for her...anyway, I was asking about what kind of bodykit u installed.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I not sure what is the name of bodykit because it is a mix and match set. I just tell the shop I want to make it like this then they just do it for me because in the past there were another car install the same bodykit before.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Good day,

To the owner of Black Honda, BBR 9891...please drive carefully and don't be lansi !

Happened last Friday night, 21st Jan 2010 around 8:14pm...
near Jalan Semarak junction heading towards Jalan Perumahan Gurney...
although the Jalan Perumahan Gurney is a 2 lane road, but the way he's driving, fast cornering, cutting queue...is not acceptable...plus it's not during the peak hour...others can queue up, why can't you ?

so i gave him a small block during the corner entring...then the arrogant young driver overtake me on "double line"...while he was doing it, there was a car coming from the opposite way...

then near Datuk Keramat exist...he stop beside me...i gave him a look, and he did too...with a taiko look...duhhhh...i just shake my head, while purposely smiling while looking at my camera, letting him know...that "you're caught on camera" ...then the lansi n taiko face changed...:rofl: :rofl: :smokin:

here's the picture...

Last edited:

SABtzy

Jan 21, 2010
Kay Kay, Sabah
In KK:

Parking idiots:

The Hilux on the right will waste a parking space once the small car parked there leaves.

The Corolla is to blame here

Cutting queue at Kinabalu National Park

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I not sure what is the name of bodykit because it is a mix and match set. I just tell the shop I want to make it like this then they just do it for me because in the past there were another car install the same bodykit before.
Ic...then can i have the same bodykit as yours? haha! Actually, all these time I have one in mind geh but might also go for TRD replica but now dun need to think adi...car will be gone for good...I'm really sad man...Have been driving him for 5 years...really mm...sei tak.

In KK:

Parking idiots:
I love the 2nd picture...really fantastic driver lolz! Very considerate indeed.

Aiya, tonight must post one idiot driver picture liao since can get so many thanks lolz! Forgot about it last night...still on my desktop..

teek

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
fake AMG e class . really hate this kind of car owner......! shit

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Wow...this Smart Driver is even better then the previous Mercedes lolz! ABET idiotic Driver lolz! Really wannabe E-Class? I'm not familiar with Mercedes cars..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey anybody experienced exedy's button type clutch?

I am planning to put one in my 1.3 saga blm...

Any comments about that clutch?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience