Al-Fatihah & Condolence to KJ or Chocolatestarfish or Khairil Jauhari Johar

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
he was a very nice, friendly, humble and generous guy. i also met him through ZTH as he pmed me because he also drove an evo8. we exchanged contact info, shared some car talk and finally i got to meet him last year for TT when he was back in town. he was a bit shy at first but he warmed up very quickly and started chatting like we were old friends. soon after, he shipped his car back to KL to join us. earlier this year, he also wanted to join the gymkhana badly but due to a clash in his schedule, he couldn't make it for our event. he would only be back in KL mid january.

1 week ago, i was looking for a stock evo8 clutch set as my twin plate had 'retired' and as he had just changed his to an aftermarket one, he readily gave his set to me, totally refusing to accept any offer. the only thing he said to me was "aiyah bro, friends ma, no problem wan. just buy me a drink la." another member, mistaken identity was with me also when i spoke to him on the phone. we were both speechless as i had only met him once and he was so good to me already.

it really saddened me when i got the news in the early morning. i didn't even get the chance to say thank you to him face-to-face and buy him teh tarik and all and he has already passed on. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
james bro thanks for your concern. I will delete my previous post :) to admin plz delete rewlie post also. rewlie bro no hard feeling aight :D later I belanja you teh tarik at KL next week *wink2*

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

and supra_fanatics post as well plz delete it :) supra bro jgn marah yer? ahaks :)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
posts deleted as per thread starter request.

A4XRBJ1

Known Member
Jul 27, 2009
www.awest.de
For the sweetest guy on earth.. KJ..

SNIP

Dedicate this to Khairil Jauhari 1983-2010
With the warmest love from me,
Dalia

Al-Fatihah..
"To Him we belong, To Him We Return.."

The picture below was the last time i saw him.. we were strolling around KL,.. and we were trying to catch this one BMW with its no. plate was "TAH 111" lol we were laughing our a** off! :)

Love you KJ. Forgive me.
Dalia,

don't know what to say. You made KJ special even beyond his last day by sharing these private moments. I'd be very happy on my last day or later looking down if someone would write something so nice about me.

Like I said before, did only met him once during a TT and just connected with him on FB.

He was very special and you can be glad for every precious moment that you too spent together.

Thank you so much for sharing this!

Andreas

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
james bro thanks for your concern. I will delete my previous post :) to admin plz delete rewlie post also. rewlie bro no hard feeling aight :D later I belanja you teh tarik at KL next week *wink2*

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

and supra_fanatics post as well plz delete it :) supra bro jgn marah yer? ahaks :)
No hard feelings bro...understandable.:smokin:

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008

aih i no problem one :smokin:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
R.I.P.. sorry didn't online for a while....

My Deepest condolences to his family...

protogyl

Jan 8, 2009
Selangor
al-fatihah

i read in the newspaper about an accident that occured in kuantan few days ago, and the word 'mitsubishi evolution' immediately catches my eyes. and my mind was thinking maybe this guy has something to do with mitsubishi club, or joined in any of these kind of forums. and i was right, only after being told by s15oc forumner bout the tragedy that happened. futhermore i am shock to know that the guy known as KJ aka chocolatestarfish was in the tragic event.

this is truly a sad moment coz i saw his name frequently through out the forum and after this we will never see his post coming out again. i never know him before, never met him, but feel the lost. may god bless him, and i know lots lots lots people loves him, shows that how he treated people with love and joy. condolence from west malaysian s15 owners.

bernardyeo

Known Member
Apr 4, 2007
I'm shocked to see that Chocolate Starfish is gone. I never knew the man but I've seen his posts here and there. I always laughed when I see his nickname and wondered if he really knew what it meant. I guess I wouldn't know now...

Rest in peace, and thank you for brightening up so many people's lives including strangers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

soft99 blue bottle luster wax,clean and polish is wax or polish? Can this use for metallic paint?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience