E34 - bmw

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com

After spending much time playing with my kid and chilling with my wife, I sent out a few text messages to my mates asking them out for a cuppa tea but none replied. I guess there are a few possibilities. Either they are up in the hills doing their thang via touge, still asleep in their bed after a rough night out clubbing, smoking cars on the roads or played games at cybercafe till morning.. ORRRRR.. they disregarded me as their friend.. sigh.. So I spent it washing my cars instead.. Here's some shot I took of the bimmer...

My 'rubber' replaced... not E34, not E39..but C22 Vanette

Full pics HERE

Previous Gallery in BCM Here

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
I spy, with my little eye, a bright orange monster lurking behind the bushes (pic 2).. Hehe what did u mean by 'rubber' from the c22? The door lining?

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
nice car you have bro. bro how you maintain the bmw engine till now?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
nice pic and nice BMW!!

were the pics being touched-up in photo-editting software?

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
photoshopped for added effect lol

Brian, your beemer's rims very nice! Im searching for stock BMW rims to put on my 180. Can help me out since you in the BMW club? Im searching for the old old type OEM rims similar to these. Searching fo 17 inchers. pcd 114 (im not sure of the BMW's pcd)

Last edited:

vikneswaranc_17

Nov 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
such an beauty this car is.. still loves this car.. whenever it pass by me, i'l luk at it until it disappear from my eyes.. btw, me very slow driver wan..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry i started this thread here because I couldn't find any categories for accessories. And I think, this can be considered a light modification?

I just want to ask anyone to share their experience if they have ever used a H4 single beam HID system.

I am planning to retrofit a HID system into my AE111. Yes they are using projector assembly. But I have spent some time researching and I could come up with a glare shield. It wouldn't harm oncoming driver's eyes and is very pleasing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience