Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Ek4 (Ori) 2 door

zerokool

Known Member
Jul 11, 2004
hondas HAHAHAHA...

i find funny with those hondas fans. and drivers.

that why i never look on hondas.

if wan speed there have alot of cars to be chosen instead of only choice of hondas.

and this price of ranges can get a few power car. R33 and subaru v6 and evo 5 to 6.

spend little already faster den this car.

ya ya turbos sucks and N/a Rocks rite. well. still have ton of cars instead of honda still :).

old engine with expensive parts.

dont flame me i just make the facts.
those who play Honda dont go for speed per se. it's the aesthetic value. the same reason why we all want the most beautiful wife/gf when we all know the bang bang is all the same pretty or otherwise. have u sat inside a fully converted ek9? the recaros and the side panels, the dashboard, the sound once the vtec kicks in? the agile handling? if i wanted to go fast i'd put a k24 inside an EF body. do you buy rolex because it tell/keeps better time?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

i thought 70 - 80k only for EK9 JAPAN IMPORTED WITH 18c type-R ?
hahaha.. u r totally lost here..

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
those who play Honda dont go for speed per se. it's the aesthetic value. the same reason why we all want the most beautiful wife/gf when we all know the bang bang is all the same pretty or otherwise. have u sat inside a fully converted ek9? the recaros and the side panels, the dashboard, the sound once the vtec kicks in? the agile handling? if i wanted to go fast i'd put a k24 inside an EF body. do you buy rolex because it tell/keeps better time?

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

hahaha.. u r totally lost here..

cant blame them

like u said, K24 inside an EF body..lol... can stop or not? LOL

Last edited:

Kobra

Known Member
Feb 6, 2008
WAH ? EK can sell for 70k ?
FUCK. i oni sell for 50k ++ !!
i thought 70 - 80k only for EK9 JAPAN IMPORTED WITH 18c type-R ?
must be using Honda cup b4 then selling at 50K++, walauwei..damm expensive Honda Cup!!:rofl:

No nothing bout Honda,but complaining so much!! Basic thing also dunno..:rofl::rofl:
Must be 1/1000 guys out there who just cant afford to buy Honda,just know to condem oni!!
haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, i want to know is that if i transplant a B16 into my current civic EG , the fuel consumption will be better compare to D16 engine? i meant normal drive, not open vtec all the time as im not really a person who like to race.... cause i heard a friend of mine say so when he did the transplant, he said the honda civic EG and EK body is heavy...:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience