WTA - Any S2000 users????

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
I too daily drive my S2000 without issues. Maintenance is carried out by Wyn Motorsport in USJ. I think every damn mechanical issue has been covered/discussed in the US forums so troubleshooting is never difficult.
Anyone attending this saturday's RCA trackday?:driver:

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
just ordered some goodridge brake hoses from the UK. ONLY 65GBP shipped to Malaysia!! Should come in a couple of weeks and they're RED too!!! First purchase for me for my new toy...

J-Boy

Sep 14, 2005
Singapore/Japan
Hi to all m'sian s2k owners,

I'm gathering an EOI (Expression of Interest) for a S2K trackday to be organised this year at Sepang Circuit. Given that there aren't that many s2ks running around in this region, I'm organising it to be a combined (S'pore and M'sia) event. This would be a great opportunity for owners from both sides to meet n greet too. Trying to see if I've enough interested owners for me to plan this event this year. Below is the link in SHC. Pls put down yer name there if u have an account or u could let me know or let anyone else who has an account in SHC know and ask them to put down yer name/nick for u. Note that this is just an expression of interest for me to see if I should plan this trackday or not. So as long as u r interested in an inaugural S2K trackday session at Sepang, put yer name down~~

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=187012&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

takashi24

Feb 23, 2006
Thanks for the input guys about living with a S2000.

Man, cant wait own such a car. With all the sifu out there...less worries thinking where to go if the car break down or have issue.

wai88

Known Member
Dec 11, 2008
seremban
anybody selling their S2000 or can anyone tell me if anywhere sellling?

thanks
Sorry bro, tumpang sikit ya
What the market price for s2000,used ar unreg also can,rarely see it available in market. Thanks every S2000 esers for sharing...

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
any s2000 owners interested in Ultra Racing strut brace or any other chassis strengthening devices? They can custom make (but at normal prices, not custom make).

Just thought if we get together a group buy, might get some discount, especially since they need a car to go down there to make the design.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Sorry bro, tumpang sikit ya
What the market price for s2000,used ar unreg also can,rarely see it available in market. Thanks every S2000 esers for sharing...
saw before in Motor Trader advertisement, it quote RM 200k plus for a 2nd hand car..
can't remember it is a soft or hard top..

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
Looks like there are more s2k kakis now!!! Time to arrange for TT soon. William still in Ipoh and should be back soon.

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
I would certainly be interested in Ultra chassis bars. They should copy the Whiteline or Spoon designs.

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
Hi guys..it've been a long time...looks like the forum's alive n kicking..thanks again J-boy for the very useful technical data..that's quite a details of spec there..i bet that ure kinda mechanical kinda guy?
William ...looking forward to meet up with u in Lumut perak next week..as i'll be around till Wednesday 27th..for the Oil platform check-up before releasing it to the open sea..
WAi88 : As for the AP1 price range would be arnd 158K - 178K...
Paul : sorry for i couldn't meet up with u on that day....by the way i saw a gun metal grey
S2K around wangsa maju on that day..any idea of who it is...as for the Project MU
pads..melissa told me it's out of stock..but will be arnd after chinese new yr..(thanks
bro for the advice)
Encomium : yeah ...I am definitely interested on the strut bar...u got the quotation for that
if we purchase it in a few quantity?

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ok, looks like a couple of people are interested in the ultra (UR) bars. they can't give me a price until they see the car and know what they have to make, but they saw it will be "normal" price. So I am assuming RM100-200. But someone or I have to go to the factory in Cheras to let the engineers look at it and design a bar.

I think UR only does solid bars, so unlike Spoon, there will be no bolts. But whatever the case, I will try to find some time to do this.

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

does anyone have the time or desire to go to ultra racing tomorrow or some time next week to get the car measured up? I have sent them pictures of the Spoon top strut, bottom front (X shape) & rear as examples. Also the Whiteline bottom front (H shaped).

they're based in cheras
No 25,JALAN BUKIT PERMAI UTAMA TIGA, TAMAN INDUSTRI BUKIT PERMAI,56100 KUALA LUMPUR
TEL: +6 03 42804213
FAX: +6 03 42804313
Contact person: Sebastian Lee

I can't make it tomorrow, but will possibly try to go down one afternoon next week if no one wants to volunteer.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Project MU
pads..melissa told me it's out of stock..but will be arnd after chinese new yr..
where from where from....i want some too....

Devilishah

Jun 11, 2009
Encomium..it's in N1 Sunway..if u're going there let they know that you want 1 too..for the front sets.. then it'll be 2 sets for them to order..or better let them order more than 2..it's good for street use as per Paul(he's using it at the moment)..it wouldn't give too much dust to your disc brake.
As for the ultra racing bar..ahhh..sorry my car is in sarawak..hahahahaa...Please SMS me when u got it done... 0128704656.

encomium

Known Member
Nov 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
FARK!!!!! Just noticed a small hole/rip in my roof!!!! anyone know who can fix this....wanna get it done before it gets worse. HELP PLEASE :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,everybody....i have a civic eg with b16a auto gearbox.
i want to change to manual gearbox.
my question is,,,is the auto driveshaft same with the manual one?
please,can anybody provide me information..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience