Toyota celica custom 2.0 turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota celica custom 2.0 turbo

rozman

Sep 3, 2009
Selangor
geng this is something powerfull for SALE. This car has been 100% Custom Body Kit and Tip Top Conditions....No need repair just straight on enjoy the performance. Very Powerfull and Sporty Car....

Toyota Celica Custom 2.0 Turbo with CT 26 Turbo and Stainless Steel Piping come with:-

18" VIP Rims.
GTI (Fiber) Wings
1 unit Waste Gate
1 unit Blow Off
1 unit Boost Meter
1 unit RPM Meter with shift light. (Multi Colour)
performance Fuel Pump
1 unit Fuel Regulator
2Din DVD/CD/USB/MP4/TV Player
2 unit power AMPs.
2 pair 12" Sub.Woffer
2 pair 10" Sub Woffer.
2 pair internal speaker.
New Paint Peral Orange.
many2 things has been install.

Offer Price RM 45,800.00 (Neg)
pls call/sms 0103629094

KiD:driver:

Attachments

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
some interior pics would be nice to help sales....

rozman

Sep 3, 2009
Selangor
bro..

tq for replay...Int. keta ok....nice...pic tak leh nak load pasal besar...tapi jamin nice.... fully loaded int.

neg. price rm 43,500.00 kira ok lah bro cz kete ni fully loaded tak yah repair..clucth double plate baru...timing belt baru...clucth pump less 1 year...pertrol pump baru (wabro) ori....tak de apa2 buyer nak kena repair or tukar...just ride for long time...jaga minyak itam aje la....tak nyesal hidup bahagia...

tq

viosviosvios

Known Member
Sep 21, 2008
Since its a fully loaded problem free car, whats the reason for Selling? location?

rozman

Sep 3, 2009
Selangor
Since its a fully loaded problem free car, whats the reason for Selling? location?
i love my car if possible i dont want to sell the car it not easy to get this car and i already spend a lot of money to make this car from normal to performance..but what to do i have to sell because of family...even my son not allowed me to sell the car...because im thingking of my parent in law...since im staying with them...

reason:-

1. My father in law now current stroke....half of his body jem...now the car seat is very low
when he enter...he cannot exit from the car cz of his body and i have to pull him out..

2. i have 3 child..not suit anymore for 2 door...

:driver:

jayprashath

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
does this car can go up for loan bro...if yes hw much can get and what year car is this...more interior pics pls...tq...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

yo guys and dudes here.....did LMST got any bodykit out there?

cause my friend kiss a wira.....plastic bumper dent in and inside the steel bar kemek in......quotation for repair it.....RM80

he said the plastic have to heat it up and reshape.....

i don think is worth it......beside that his right corner bumper also already crack due to last time minor-minor accident.

so guys here.....where can get any front bumper bodykit for LMST? thanks! and how much
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience