performance shop?

radicaliez

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
kuala lumpur
www.radical.com.my
sometimes i outstationed to Singpore, i try to look for performance shop ..i'm looking for Mitubishi Evo 4,5,6 performance part..

anyone over there can give me any suggestion shop to go?

been to Autobacs, bukit batok...seem ok ...not a lot performance parts

steadymatrock

Jan 6, 2007
There's a lot in the east area esp ubi industrial park. Mcwell, fong kim Jeep chee and many more. visit shc-forum for more info.

1888whp

Known Member
Oct 7, 2007
Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

PowerQube

Jan 31, 2008
PowerQube

Good Day Everyone....

PowerQube Automotive workshop is now open at Sunway. It is associated with TOON ENGINE SHOP(Thailand) which is famous for building strong and powerful engines used for circuit and drag purpose. Thailand has been very advance in the automotive world by producing world class circuit and drag cars recently. We here at PowerQube hope to bring you the advance technology by the Thais to bring the motor sport world to another level here in Malaysia/Singapore. TOON ENGINE SHOP has built various Japanese Sport Performance cars from inline fours, inline sixes and even V6.

Please drop by to find out more about us at No.14, Jln PJS 11/16, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Tel: +603-56379637

Bidtrade

Known Member
Mar 21, 2007
www.bidtrade.com.my
what's your web site n where is your location ?

Hi Bro

Hi Good Morning to all Bro'S , Im From Malaysia . My job it's Yahoo Online Auction And Import Services . We provide good services to all people who needs to bid/buy item from JAPAN such as Car parts , Fashion , Electronics , Adult related and ETC. We help you bid/buy and import to malaysia . We handle all the bid and handle the shipment to Malaysia . Now , It's your advantage to buy JAPAN item with no harm or no worries .

For those interest please do call me at 0122 67 5155 or EMAIL : [email protected] / MSN : [email protected]

rebel

Jan 19, 2010
singapore
you can visit Fong Mui Garage R @ 422 Tagore Industrial Avenue
Singapore 787806.

You can give them a call @ +65 64539136 if you have any Enquries.
Opening Hours:
10am - 7pm (Monday-Saturday)
Closed on Sundays.

their url @ HKS Garage R

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car Model : Suzuki Swift 1.5at Bayside Blue
Date : 19/01/2011 3pm
Cause : My spare key was stolen by the thief
outlook : Monster n Swiftclubmalaysia decal on windscreen , CF bonnet , CF spoiler , Twin exhaust , ssr type c gun metal grey rims..
reg num : NCA5656
contact number : 0136375050

Fellow Zth forumers , plss look out for my car... only u guys can understand the passion v have for our cars... its not just a car , its part of our...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience