TOYOTA MR-S Stolen 130110!!! Please help to locate! Reward!

askm3

May 19, 2009
ya, its my friends car. Edward Soo.

anyone see this car please contact him directly.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yea, highly likely it was the culprit that day...but i hvt received any news on the car so far...i tink the chances r getting slimmer.

yes, he gave all details to the police oredi...

frm wat i heard, he manage to get the address of the person...it was in JB! he drove all the way there, but the house was empty. neighbour said he abandoned the place cos hutang ah long...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn man...i did keep a lookout on the way to seremban today as well but no sign of any MR-S...sigh*

With such desperation to clear his bad debts, he might have sold it to half cut workshops....hope jsut some other owners bought it from him instead...haihz!

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
Bro, I will help you to post them up in few more other forums... wish you all the best...

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
Damn, so bladdy young already doing rubbish like this. Pity where his future going to go. I've posted the picture on my FB.

Hope you'll find your car back man. I doubt this idiot got jalan to vanish the car. Keep looking!

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
bro can you let us know your police report, so I can let other forums mod to verified this is not a hoax ?

ToY_mAcHiNe5

Known Member
Sep 1, 2008
i`ll keep my eye at Ipoh side..very rare actually, maybe less than 5 in Ipoh area.. by the way, this guy was 20 this year, but already so many stupid things la.. mybe already satisfied with his life kot.. nevermind if mati now.. huhu..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Damn, so bladdy young already doing rubbish like this. Pity where his future going to go. I've posted the picture on my FB.

Hope you'll find your car back man. I doubt this idiot got jalan to vanish the car. Keep looking!
Deniel, is that u?

kudos Edward on finding his PIC..he wun get away for long...

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Sorry to hear & know about your loss dude. I've posted the link of the hijacker onto my FaceBook page just only. Hope it helps u to recover back your ride.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
this guy seems very young and inexperienced... I strongly believe you have a good chance of getting your car back....I doubt he would have a "jalan" to dispose of the car...he seems desperate and he might even dump the car with "ah longs" as collateral... if possible do check with any ah long contacts u have, he might just trade the car for some "little cash" ....u can try reporting to Taxi centre's and offer some reward, also with Callmen... they are the eyes of the roads honestly.. Hope you get your car back!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience