Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
:driver:Dear members,
I'm selling of my TOYOTA TE 71 1981,
The engine is 4A AE86,
Modified RM20k,

Whole body very light,
No need to play with handbrake or dump clutch, just floor the oil and car will drift.
Very powerfull and selling very cheap.
View to belive.
Loan can be arranged 100%,
FREE GPS
BUY AND DRIFT :)

Attachments

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
u mean u still can give loan???wow i might know people who will buy it could u tell me how much downpayment they will have to pay and monthly payment???tks

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
No need downpayment bro.. i have PM you.. thanks..

KentK

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
bro, please do pm me the details . thanks

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Bro .. do pm me the details o so .. thanx

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
If interested pls sms me. i'm hardly online.. my contact 0123201510.. the loan will be under BANK RAKYAT as personal loan, the interest rate is from 3.2% only. Up to you how much you want to take but it depends on your documents. You can find out from any bank rakyat. Thank you. No problem with car just need money for my wedding, sayang the car also but in life have to sacrifice.. consider i'm selling the car very cheap as you can see how much the car has changed, i custom alot of things. Powerfull and worth the buy. I will give the buyer free GPS from www.mynavgps.com or maybe my blackberry storm hehe

al3dx

Sep 23, 2008
please pm me to let me know how about the detials bro. thank you...

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
Car sold yet??
Can gimme a rough figure for the pricing if i pay in cash or check??
If you pay cash or check i can give you RM9,800.. it's very cheap already
I cannot PM u bro.. :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

dear member's,
i will not be online soon so if any info u want to know more pls sms or call me, thank you and sorry for the inconvience caused.. 0123201510 kith

kith

Known Member
Jul 21, 2004
Visit site
member's i would like to inform you that you can get personal loan from BANK RAKYAT very low interest rate from only3.2%, it depends how long and how much ur taking, RM10k payment for 7 years will be around RM250 a month..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,:wavey:

I'd just transplanted my old Kia Spectra to > Ford TX3 1.8 BP-ZE Engine.

But i'm encounter a serious problem which is during the 1st & 2nd gear accelerating(when more then half throttle), the steering wheel vibrates badly......if you release the throttle paddle, the vibration reduce.

I suspecting this is due to the my old "cut & welded" driveshalf issue. because previously the mat-foreman just "potong & sambung " the ford driveshalf and my kia driveshalf.

anyone...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience