Export unit going really cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Export unit going really cheap

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good.

We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper documentation and eligible for local registration.

Do PM me for further inquiry regarding the matter as we represent over 450 export unit dealers.

Rest assured that the quality of vehicles are good, inspected and recondition (used vehicles) before exporting.

Customer satisfaction is OUR PRIDE & GUARANTEE!!

P/S: Potential buyers may PM me or email me at [email protected] for any inquiry on vehicle, stocks or pricing. We shall put you in touch with one of our sales personal for any of your inquiry or doubts.

"WE ARE DIRECT DEALERS FOR EXPORT VEHICLES"

..dont just dream to ride...drive home a reality..

Attachments

Last edited:

peklang

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I dont really understand how things work. I have heard many stories of singapore cars bought here...can drive otr..?? insurance..road tax issue Mind explaining... Thanks
and how much is the evo...if every thing is ok then i will buy...and do u have honda civic type r ek or dc 5 or fd2 type r also can...and the price...here is my email... [email protected]

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
All vehicles are sold with proper export documentation..reliable delivery, cost and time effective. There are many models of vehicles to choose, from luxury sedan to Japanese performance vehicle's. Condition of vehicles are extremely good.

We also offer NEW vehicles for purchase with proper documentation and eligible for local registration.

Do PM me for further inquiry regarding the matter as we represent over 450 export unit dealers.

Rest assured that the quality of vehicles are good, inspected and recondition (used vehicles) before exporting.

Customer satisfaction is OUR PRIDE & GUARANTEE!!

P/S: Potential buyers may PM me or email me at [email protected] for any inquiry on vehicle, stocks or pricing. We shall put you in touch with one of our sales personal for any of your inquiry or doubts.

"WE ARE DIRECT DEALERS FOR EXPORT VEHICLES"

..dont just dream to ride...drive home a reality..

bros and buds..regarding on the procedures and documentation, release documents for import has been forwarded to you with the other relevant details for better clarification and understanding of the terms and condition of importing in this vehicles..

please rest assured that all of the vehicles that has been sold here in malaysia (32units), cyprus (14 units), ghana (14 units), etc go through strict enforcement checks and relevant local authority documentation for this vehicles to be used or exported

do drop me a line or two to clarify any more inquiries that you might have, stock check, model confirmation or anything regarding the export of this vehicle

currently we have ventured into exporting brand new vehicle for personal of establishment to purchase..no RECON unit as all of the brand new vehicle are imported in from Japan as new as 2009 and some 2010

anyway do in touch with me my dropping me an email at [email protected] or for better and faster answers do keep in touch by just typing on the thread and yes do also send inquiries via the PM mailbox..

anyways cheers and a good day ahead

Last edited:

Dosh

Jan 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,
Is your car sold cash only? What about the cost of an AP?
Let's say after purchased & want to sell my car in the future, can my potential buyer apply loan to buy it from me?

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hey there..

for those of you that email me on inquiry on the matter of importing the cars..firstly i would like to thank you guys for taking the time to do so..and all the details has been sent to your PM mailbox..

by the way we would like to congrats to two new owners of a Subaru WRX v8 and also a proud owner of a Merc S320..

anyways there is a special offer or incentive being given out by our company on certain matters..pls email me to find out more on this offer..

tqs to all

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
whats up buds..for those of you that has sent me emails regarding on the procedure on purchasing the vehicles..tqs for the inquiry..anyway all of the inquiry has been PM backed at u..do go through your mail box and do get back to me if u need any other or further clarification in any matters that may arise..

tqs for your support..

shama

Aug 17, 2008
hello, how does the deal work? can get loan for the purchase?

VR4

Known Member
May 5, 2007
Hi bro, if u dont mind please explain to me on how this deal works..cost of an AP?
After purchasing if i wanna sell my car in future, can my potential buyer apply loan to buy it from me? Plz clarify and would like the price of the e46 318i,ci and mitsu evo 7..

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello, how does the deal work? can get loan for the purchase?
alrite the deal simply works by us at SGMART supplying u with the vehicles either a RECON or a BRAND NEW Model..all vehicles has to be made in full before it is release to the purchaser..all this vehicles are with export and customs release documents from us..

we do not provide loans to purchasers but what you can do is to apply for a personal loan as the vehicles are really cheap due to the reason we are direct dealers n not third party or runners..

do check with your local banks such as bank rekyat or al radjhi bank for the best offers in personal loan..

any hesitation do keep posted..tqs

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
we do have some of this vehicles here in malaysia..please understand as what i have mentioned before..this vehicles are export units..so in that case this vehicles are still in the country of origin..

so what is the best that our company can offer is that by looking at the condition of the other vehicles as this vehicles are for display and nothing upgrades have been done to them..

please rest assure that the conditions of this vehicles are in perfect order..

anyway for those of u who have emailing tqs a lot foe all the inquiry made..do drop us a line or two in the future if u have some other clarifications that needs to be clarified..

tqs..

bombadier

Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
bros n buds..

..we would like to welcome all "RUNNERS" or agents in Malaysia to inquire on the prices n offers that we have in store..all prices are straight from the yard..no extra additional cost or "RUNNER" fee..do PM me
Send User a Private Message

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hi.. i would like 2 noe more bout the procedures and all the cost involved. once i hav made full payment, wil it be legal 4 me to drive it OTR in m'sia? my email: [email protected] thanks.. im interested in silvia s15 spec r and skyline r34 GTR. you guys from SGMART? i saw a sweet white s15 which i wan so badly.. if only you can get it 4 me.. thanks again..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have a problem with my manual gearbox on JB-JL L512. I am now unable to push gear into 1 or 2. I can push the gear shifter to the left and to the right. But, I can't push from the left side into either gear 1 or 2.

Previously, it worked fine until last month where the symptom started with the difficulty to change gear to 1 and 2 (I mean, I managed to put into gear 1 or 2, but with a struggle).

But, I have no problem to push to 3,4,5 and reverse gear, yet.

DO you all think the problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience