Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
that scooby air intake will cause the wira to go even slower...hehehehe...more front down force:stupid:

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

bravo, for the owner.BLM3...coupe model
:proud:
not sure its a BLM bro...side looks different :biggrin:

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
Saga blm with sealed-off behind doors? Should rename it as BJM, Boleh Jadi Macam-macam..
dude i dont think its a saga BLM Chasis....hmmmm...3 series headlight,saga BLM tail.....this 1 looks wider than Saga Blm Chasis..lower..look at passager windows...can spot the diffrent lor....somemore got old plates...WDK9151 its a year 90++ reg.....

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

more detail....
Saga BLM...

mistery Pimped car...

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I pity the passengers have to climb in and out the back seat through the window each time. :biggrin:

rydell

Dec 26, 2009
Batu, K. Lumpur

wat car is this ar????wen i saw this car today,i stand there thinkin wat car is this???but for sure its combination of mitsu,wira,blm n bla2....:idea:

kalau u orang tengok bodywork,like shit....hehehe!sorry 4the owner...::
mmg teruk giler!wheel arch lari,arch belakang mcm guna simen...hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
U guys are actually wrong......
the answer is HYUNDAI ELANTRA '93
I think this is the 4th time the owner changed the bodykit
belongs to an Indian guy, aged late 30's or early 40's
http://www.encuentra24.com/files/35/94/359428.jpg

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

wat car is this ar????wen i saw this car today,i stand there thinkin wat car is this???but for sure its combination of mitsu,wira,blm n bla2....:idea:

kalau u orang tengok bodywork,like shit....hehehe!sorry 4the owner...:thefinger:
mmg teruk giler!wheel arch lari,arch belakang mcm guna simen...hehehe...:rofl::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

You are right. The panel fitting is so terrible. Look at the bonnet/fender parting lines.....The inconsistent gaps are so obvious.

Like that oso can open car bodyshop?? Their customers must be blind or have sight problems.:rofl:

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
U guys are actually wrong......
the answer is HYUNDAI ELANTRA '93
I think this is the 4th time the owner changed the bodykit
belongs to an Indian guy, aged late 30's or early 40's
http://www.encuentra24.com/files/35/94/359428.jpg
Bravo!!!!

i went on looking for resemblance to SEG, EG, Wira...etc but failed to find similar one....never thought that a Hyundai will be turned to this!!!!! :rofl:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Bravo!!!!

i went on looking for resemblance to SEG, EG, Wira...etc but failed to find similar one....never thought that a Hyundai will be turned to this!!!!! :rofl:
hahahaahaha.... i thought it was a wira with blm light.... never EVER thought it would be a hyundai...

** Malaysia Boleh **

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
hahahaahaha.... i thought it was a wira with blm light.... never EVER thought it would be a hyundai...

** Malaysia Boleh **
at first...the dash looks like wira one:smokin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Jaguar XF: Scoop Photo & Video

Jaguar C-XF concept : S-type successor<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience