AE111 check engine light intermittent blink

kolver99

Jan 11, 2010
Penang
Need advice to all SIFU

my car AE111 have intermittent check engine light blinking.
if there is no light check engine it totally cant start and left if for few hour or night it can start back.
check with few forman they cant check what wrong.
need advice......

Last edited:

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
When key on the IG switch, ECU will send a signal to turn on the EFI relay to power on the fuel pump, check light, etc. If your check light come and goes, the culprit may be either an intermittance EFI relay or a faulty ECU.
Are you driving a local 4AFE AE111? If yes then chances is high that you have a faulty ECU.

Last edited:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Dr ECU has spoken...

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
yea same happened to me few months back..found out ecu burn...

anyways, anyone know how to set idle speed for 4AFE AE111 year 1996? help me please!!!

thanks in advance...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
When key on the IG switch, ECU will send a signal to turn on the EFI relay to power on the fuel pump, check light, etc. If your check light come and goes, the culprit may be either an intermittance EFI relay or a faulty ECU.
Are you driving a local 4AFE AE111? If yes then chances is high that you have a faulty ECU.
Wong...
you got a bot reminder here on ZTH aaaaa ?
everytime I've mentioned your name...you appeared out of no where...:smokin:...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The news of Keiichi Tsuchiya and Daijiro Inada leaving the D1 Series over differences with the D1 Corporation was quite a big blow to drifting but then came the saving grace that the dynamic duo would be starting up their own drift series that spelt some competition for D1 and the promise of more focus on the grassroots was just what the sport needed in its native land as things have descended into a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience