UK (recon) imported car - cash only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

UK (recon) imported car - cash only

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Just one main concern, do we have to pay WITHOUT even seeing the car? If this is from UK, can we fly to UK to check out the car ourself before paying?

wrx2002

Known Member
Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.sirhan.ws
Just one main concern, do we have to pay WITHOUT even seeing the car? If this is from UK, can we fly to UK to check out the car ourself before paying?
Absolutely.. actually the best way is to fly in UK and take a look at car condition first. I have a friend in UK to bring you around. Let me know when you planning to go and will arrange with my friend.

Another way is that if you know anyone there that you trust.. ask them to take a look at the care and get them to buy the car for you.

wrx2002

Known Member
Dec 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.sirhan.ws
New update..

The recent snow in UK have disrupt all traffic in UK. There might be some delay if anyone would like to purchase car. Will update as time progress. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

shama

Aug 17, 2008
how much would a Lexus IS250 of year 2007? the one with the seat aircon...

T27709

New update..

The recent snow in UK have disrupt all traffic in UK. There might be some delay if anyone would like to purchase car. Will update as time progress. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.
yeah, take a look at the pic below:

normally we do load the car into contenna here.

housing area

snow thickness can be up to 30cm in some places

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

how much would a Lexus IS250 of year 2007? the one with the seat aircon...
better to buy 2004 and below model, because the tax for the car below 5 years much chepaer than 2007.

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
looking for a 525 year 04 m sport or normal oso can but how does it workout....can i pay after everything done.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there,

I am looking for adjustable service center for my RG monotube. Anyone knows any? Many thanks.

:adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience