Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
frankaboo, its at Jusco Seremban 2

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com

waahh,this thread suddenly change to expensive crash car in malaysia..

hehe..btw,capture this motorbike..see with ur naked eyes..

very pimp out with car accessories..:biggrin:

BOOOM!..BOOOM!..BOOMM!..:elefant:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
captured by my fren........

Wah, big front intakes, so many vents on bonnet (kalah Mitsu Evo).........but, where is the intercooler? or izit still stock engine?:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

Honda Odyssey, with 4x4 ladder.

To climb up where ar??

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
That Fairlady is Version T, which does not have Brembo and VDC (Vehicle dynamic control) also known as electronic stability system, but it got TCS(traction control)..drive FR car should be more careful because cant full throttle when in corner,not like a FF car, more worst in wet condition. I experienced before, my car get spin when too much thorttle even in dry condition.
lol.. my fren also said that many 350z that crash... i think somehow it might link to the wheel lengh.. make the car easy to spin..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
1.3 cc Evo with Big Radiator intake..maybe it has a Rotary Engine inside :biggrin:

angrysnail

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2009
Petaling Jaya
wordlinx.com
is that a flywheel? :biggrin:
hehe..no la bro..u see closely at the bakul there..that is a 5'' speaker,left and right..and below,center that got the AMPlifier(Gold color)..and at the box behind also got..but can't see..

hehe..1st i thought the audio shop testing the speaker,suddenly the motorbike get lost and it bring along a BOOM3X sound together..wakakaka...:rofl:

what impress me is,the sound is damn clear...play by phone using AUX or 3.5 jack..i dont know..:thefinger:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Whoa! But i thought motorcycles cant have speakers? Like a few years ago when scooters were a hit among youngsters, especially VS125.. Airbrush was ok but having speakers and playing it is not legal.. Or has the authority 'forgot' about it?

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
hehe..no la bro..u see closely at the bakul there..that is a 5'' speaker,left and right..and below,center that got the AMPlifier(Gold color)..and at the box behind also got..but can't see..

hehe..1st i thought the audio shop testing the speaker,suddenly the motorbike get lost and it bring along a BOOM3X sound together..wakakaka...:rofl:

what impress me is,the sound is damn clear...play by phone using AUX or 3.5 jack..i dont know..:thefinger:
hahahaha dammit...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
dun know where to post.....got this from an email....last proton's family day....
proton's pimped...saga mid engine(GDI):rofl:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Yeah saw that proton familyday pics at paultan, there was a yellow sports car with exora lights, kinda nice tho.. Give it a look at paultan.org ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unless you’re a rap star, a gangster from the ‘hood’, a super celebrity or just love the attention, please stick to your 18” OZ’s or whatever(they serve a purpose) or even 20” Avanti’s for your SUV or car. Ok, 22” are still acceptable but not this. 30” is huge and mind boggling but 40” !!?? I don’t know what to say, there are no words in my vocabulary. It’s not that I’m...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience