mods on Accord CF4

ehsean

Jun 25, 2006
bulet, saw your ex wife yesterday around KL Sentral, when you pandu that time, more lagak & cantik...now black hood and weird grille...ahaha

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
Guys,

Wanna ask ar...those brake discs ar....how many times can we skim it ? Mine is slotted discs la. Now ar my mechanic said the disc bengkok and need to be skimmed again....so juz now i went to the workshop and see the progress....the discs ar....no more slotted ar.....became normal discs already ! Does it mean it's the final level the skimming can go ?

Is there any harm if i still use the discs ar ?

tlyeow

Oct 24, 2005
Dear Sifus, I am looking for a Recaro seat railings for my SV4... anyone know where to get?

cat77

May 5, 2006
Dear Sifus, I am looking for a Recaro seat railings for my SV4... anyone know where to get?
Maybe you can get it from Recaro Malaysia located at shah alam.......they even can custom one for you if they don't produce one.......just prepare for the bill.....last time they quoted almost 2k for original recaro railing for euro r.......or maybe you can call ah lok of kg pandan at 019-3166101.....just mentioned to him that u are RIZAL friend.....thanks

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Guys,

Wanna ask ar...those brake discs ar....how many times can we skim it ? Mine is slotted discs la. Now ar my mechanic said the disc bengkok and need to be skimmed again....so juz now i went to the workshop and see the progress....the discs ar....no more slotted ar.....became normal discs already ! Does it mean it's the final level the skimming can go ?

sato san......depend on the disc size......normally honda disc you can only skim for 3 or 4 times.....if the disc become to thin.....it can break or crack during emergency breaking......maybe other sifus can contribute their opinion....thanks

aja

Dec 3, 2003
Guys,

Twice maximum. SAFETY FIRST!!

Last nite managed to do hway runs with others CLG on KL-Putrajaya via SMART Tunnel...

SemuaPutih was true lah...the hway damn STRAIGHT.....................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good for inobidient speed-traper!

alwhitesat

Jan 6, 2009

Last nite managed to do hway runs with others CLG on KL-Putrajaya via SMART Tunnel...

SemuaPutih was true lah...the hway damn STRAIGHT.....................:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If U have the chance, go to LEKAS highway...it is very very least traffic 4 lane highway, very very minimal corner, and about 18km stretch.....last time my bro's getz could maintain top speed of 180km/h all the way.....

Sato

Jul 28, 2004

I concerned about the safety too...but mechanic said it still can be used....but no more skimming. Then he said not to use so high temperature pads which i was using....project mu 0-800 ~

I didn't know it....it was sold to me by N1. Now getting spoon pads

aja

Dec 3, 2003
If U have the chance, go to LEKAS highway...it is very very least traffic 4 lane highway, very very minimal corner, and about 18km stretch.....last time my bro's getz could maintain top speed of 180km/h all the way.....
hehehe. Yer la. The last corner before approaching last tol before exit Putrajaya tol tu quite dangerous. Nasib baik aku semalam ada ' human navigator' !! hehehehe

Topspeed?. Rasanya got 1 long straight at at the hway. My CLG managed to clocked >24Xkmh!! hehehehe

Feel like kereta pizza hut!! kekekekeke

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
halo kawan kawan, merry christmas and happy new year

anyone wanna buy the united arrows rays engineering 5x114.3 17"?
so far my cf4 still 4lug, so i think no point standby.

rims are quite new looking, rims are being kept by presiden faisal.
if anyone mau, can directly make arrangement to collect befre hari rabu, else bro suah will collect it and keep it till i come and collect in KL tis friday or saturday, in kl also wont bring cf4, will naik nissan pickup 2.5L turbo only,... haha!!!

for those who hilang my number,... 0123306543, 0164726543

for those who cant recall the UA pic,... wait a moment, i upload

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

here

cf4 now idling dormant

now play watches and vintage bicycles,... anyone got any vintage watches or raleighs etc wanna sell???

raleigh royale,... 1960s,... from my grandparents

raleigh super, bought by my granpa for $72 in 1941 with original bicycle certificate,...

unknown raleigh,... juz puchased for restoration

bulet

Oct 24, 2006
bulet, saw your ex wife yesterday around KL Sentral, when you pandu that time, more lagak & cantik...now black hood and weird grille...ahaha
eh..really?!..never met her yet after let her go. plan for this weekend for minum.....

hehehe. Yer la. The last corner before approaching last tol before exit Putrajaya tol tu quite dangerous. Nasib baik aku semalam ada ' human navigator' !! hehehehe
Topspeed?. Rasanya got 1 long straight at at the hway. My CLG managed to clocked >24Xkmh!! hehehehe
Feel like kereta pizza hut!! kekekekeke
didnt you just said 'safety first'?kekekek.....damn, really miss all the adrenalin when driving fast. currently my topspeed is 130kmh hahahha.....
halo kawan kawan, merry christmas and happy new year

raleigh royale,... 1960s,... from my grandparents

raleigh super, bought by my granpa for $72 in 1941 with original bicycle certificate,...

unknown raleigh,... juz puchased for restoration
hello bro.....lama tak dengar cerita. layan all those bicycle rite now?nice an old school 1 la bro...huhu....my home at kelantan got 1 but dun know what brand hehehe......

fobs

Apr 6, 2007
as for the UA rims, wait for tmrow, tokan bien will cfm,...

uiksss,... bulet red sun also jual liao??? now all pakai CL7R ah??? sireuro and his bro also pakai two CL7 now,...

Sato

Jul 28, 2004
as for the UA rims, wait for tmrow, tokan bien will cfm,...

uiksss,... bulet red sun also jual liao??? now all pakai CL7R ah??? sireuro and his bro also pakai two CL7 now,...
I think for those antique bicycles....mostly ended up at the recycle shop la. Those days bicycles damn heavy ! Can get much money from scrap metal shops ! Hehehe...try find it there...u might find good stuff ~

Hi guys just want ..to know ur opinion

im going to buy satria 1.3 96/96 around 19-18k
and then modify it to SGti...

Well first i will not touch the engine just keep it..standard.

my dad give me 9k for the downpayment..so why should i kasi all of em rite
i will take 4-5k for my project

my list will be:

1. Original gti bodykits...or atleast front and rear is ori
2. Change Dashboard to gsr /or gti (meter etc)
3. Recaro Seat
4. 2 layer paint.
5. maybe some ICE for my car...