Perdana evo Vs Perdana eterna Twin Turbo

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
congrats no more bro. It's a nightmare for me and family. yesterday afternoon after office hour depart to ipoh. since its new engine for my car, i just ride 100-110 and sometime press pedal to 140 to overtake slower vehicles. but average is 105km/h. after 1 hour 15minit another 2 km more to arrive slim river exit, I heard big burst/boom (like back fire) at the back of the exhauts and belting sangkut noise in the bonet. slow down and open engine bay, look at the compressor+power steering belting stripped at the edge. saw some of the belt remains stuck at the aircond compressor wheel. so i off the aircond. then i move on riding 40km/h in emergency lane. at this point one red lamp in the meter panel blinking. see picture . what does this means? i continue riding untill the engine cut off. attempt to restart but fail. I called mech he asked me to check if there is any loose pipe at the engine bay. none found. crank lots of time but the engine doesn't start. I asked mech to send tow truck to take this car back to sungai wei. The tow truck arrive at 1130pm. the place i kene very bloody gelap somemore. Telephone my inlaw to pick us up. When this is happening, my 1 1/2 year son and wife were also in the car. I pity them to have undergone this kind of situation with me. Damnn!!

This morning I called, mech say the engine started at once with good engine timing nothing seems a problem. the red lamp indicator also gone. The engine have been running for 2 hours today but no issues found. I tested 3 daily days driving to office going to KLCC office before with all the traffic jams. the engine also giving no issues at all. The question is why the engine wont start and what is the red lamp trying to tell me? please help to advise on this..

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
maybe it indicate u drive 2 slow:biggrin:..
joking joking....
wiring problem maybe?

vimal

Feb 26, 2009
kuala lumpur
Kanan if not my mistaken that is exshaust sensor light..i think must be something wrong w the exshaust part...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
ya kanan did u change ur exhaust system?
piping n muffler?
Nope. I use original Pv6 piping half way to the back from the y piping. But I've remove the cat. pipe until the original muffler at the back. BYthe way the problem solved. It because of the aircondd compressor already jammed. so it overloads the engine, increase the frictionb between the belt to the aircond pulley and at the end the engine shut off bcos it's too hot. Today i tested back driving to ipoh and then KL with no problem anymore. hehehe. I found the radio also. using the waja one.nicely fit.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
did u use the aircond when u driving?
cos if compressor kong, hot air will blow from the vent.
For now no i don't on the aircond. just sent my car this morning to workshop. Danz i didn't get what you mean hot air will blow from the vent.

rakesh_v6

Mar 31, 2006
KL
told u naaa shud have gone for evo :)

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

12.5k for TT aint worth at all and it will never be.... hmmmmmmm

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
hehe I still feel i'm on the right track. My car very2 fun to drive and comfortable. All functions from eterna are great. This is what i wanted. comfort,smooth and there's power when needed. I'm going to improve more on the handling going for titan soon. Guys, where can i made custom painting for aircond panel and the gear level? I mean like airbrush kind of thing...

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
Nope. I use original Pv6 piping half way to the back from the y piping. But I've remove the cat. pipe until the original muffler at the back. BYthe way the problem solved. It because of the aircondd compressor already jammed. so it overloads the engine, increase the frictionb between the belt to the aircond pulley and at the end the engine shut off bcos it's too hot. Today i tested back driving to ipoh and then KL with no problem anymore. hehehe. I found the radio also. using the waja one.nicely fit.
for ur info oso, TT engine will auto shut off (this to prevent the engine from damages) when the temperature rise termendously HOT

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
for ur info oso, TT engine will auto shut off (this to prevent the engine from damages) when the temperature rise termendously HOT

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye sifu2, senior bros :itsme: ... im newbie to car modification... i driving wira 1.6 (original engine)(auto)
now i want to increase the engine speed with budget under 10k...

so any1 can help me ,, wat i should do? Thnx :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience