New Year Convoy

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Definitely weekend. Some wants to spend the night at genting so I think that should be optional.

Maybe we do saturday morning around 10am. Drive for picnic around lunch. Then up to Genting. Have coffee, free and easy then drive down. If you wanna stay the night, up to you, no problem.

Actually, this whole trip can be done in a few hours, especially if you just want to drive and not stop at genting. Maybe be back by 3pm? or 4pm?

Someone has to sort out the parking for our cars up there.

Date also have to confirm... maybe end of the month?

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Great stuff, tanx to Mazranz in helping out and providing the necessary info route.

Do let me know should you all need help in distributing of info to all members, but let me know the details.

Cheers.

tannywong

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
After Confirm the date pls let me know,maybe I can join,coz in my house to venting juz half hour only maa.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
So the weekends available is:

23/1
30/1 (Thaipusam)
6/2
13/2 (CNY Weekend)

I do not recommend 13/2 because all will be on holiday :P Thaipusam weekend is possible, but the gombak area might be crowded as hell!

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
hey guys..CHINESE NEW YEAR plaining go for yee sang(lou sang)????:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience