HELP : Kancil 850 Engine Oil Leak

kaizou

Oct 29, 2004
Bro/Sifu,

My Kancil got this problem just after doing the top overhaul of my Engine. Went into the same pomen/mechanic and he said something about oil seal leak etc. after all that he had done, its still leaking. my last drive just 2300km and the indicator warning already on. need second opinion from other sifu out there.

TQ for your reply.

keisukosan

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
which part leak?see it properly....than let us know that only v can ans ur ques

syafeerul

Aug 7, 2008
top engine cover + sides near belting.. seems like leak coming from there..

syafeerul

Aug 7, 2008
sealant.. i supposed so.. huhu.. maybe need to overhaul oledi. the car now jerking like hell sudah.. last wiken took out spark plug and saw covered in black minyak itam. maybe d oil leak till there now..

gotbandwith

Nov 18, 2008
hi ....
facing the same issue to my kancil currently...... leaking just ontop of my exhaust pipe..... not that much currently but do notice got oil drops on my car porch everyday ...... any suggestion what hsould b done? did top overhaul abt 2 years ago... start having this problem within 2-3 weeks....

thanks......

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
what my mech said was...when the put the gasket around all the seals...the excess needs to be scrapped off(at the seams) if not will leak oil...but if leak until so much issit cos like danz said? never put sealent? or maybe the block/head aredy warped thats y when match head n block together the contact not flat? best is to wash off all the oil n find out the source of leak. thats wat i did...send the car for rm15 engine wash n rm20 bottom wash then drive around n check where the leak come from...

another thing...did the mech replace with good quality seals n gaskets?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
i done mine also not long ago but still got some leak. I done my all the engine oil seal then gearbox seal also. But i notice now my car park floor oil if come from gear oil. I notice tat the gear box suppose to hav a U shape breathing holes but mine broken oledi. so the oil mostly come out from there. Other then tat i send back to the workshop n ask them to resealed it again if u still found out the place still leaking

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey there everyone , i got a myvi that i have installed big brake kit taken from Honda FD2 , everythings was working fine .

Now that i need to replace my worn out rotor , i wondered if there is any rotor that would plugnplay into myvi with honda FD2 brake which the lug pattern is 4x100 ... ori honda rotor is 5x114.3 which would require redrilled to fit into myvi hub .

Many thanks for any input :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience