Honda hsv-010gt, gtr beater?

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Its been a while since my last post,been busy lately.Anyways i will like to share with you guys this amazing machine honda has cooked up for its bid to win th 2010 Japan GT ,due to new regulations Honda had no choice but to phase out the NSX. The HSV-010 was suppose to replace the NSX but due to economic meltdown the HSV-010 was shelved. Thing are looking good now since the ppl at Honda manage to convince Japan GT officials to let them race HSV-010 eventhough there is no road version one yet...So will the HSV-010GT be a strong title contender, that means kicking the nissan GTR from the num 1 spot??....what u guys think?.....

oh ya it sounds great!!! YouTube- HONDA HSV-010GT TEST at SUZUKA

Last edited:

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
ALL HAIL THE Legendary Toyota SUPRA or The Mighty Lexus SC430 !!!

no harm done bro ... :biggrin:

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Honda sports car very nice laaa... u seen NSX before or not...even for oldtimer car, price is near to r34 level...tuned by the great Ayrton Senna

But R35, this new Honda, the Lexus LF-A is now all supercar level, price tag is similar to Porsches, Ferraris.

I think this is a real shame, the previous generation gtrs, Supras and NSX (to a certain extent) was much more obtainable by the motoring enthusiasts.

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
i dont know much... but i do have to agree with gobiz... last time all japanese cars are obtainable by middle class (need to work harder laa...) such as the supra (brian's garfield) , the r34 (alot here..) and the nsx... but what happen now...

new gtr -r35 is around rm650000...
new LF-A is around rm 2.8 mil ( 340k pound x 7).. WITHOUT tax
new nsx replacement... even is not for prod.. if its hit the road... surely will near the LF-A price.....

* and what happen... we stuck with the wiralution & wajalution... maybe next year can get proton next lancelution...

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

sorry... my vote goes to the nsx replacement , the HSV.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any wira owners got do leg room light .... can teach me how to mount the light ar ? coz i cannot find any place la ..... any sample or explaination ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience