GSR terbalik (CK2a)

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
hello everyone, i just wanna know whether is it difficult to find spare parts(OEM or aftermarket performance) for gsr terbalik?...hope to get feedbacks from those using this engine or those who knows abt it...thank you

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
hmm..ck/cj engines is kinda hard to find spare parts and the spare parts are rather expensive too..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
wajaRS: u using this engine?..

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
I'm using ck4A mivec while some of my frenz are using gsr ck

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
spare parts are really rare and expensive according to them?..
certain parts is same like waja and the older gsr engines which is easy to get but when it comes to bits and pieces like the coil, cam,and some other minor parts, its kinda hard to get in case you blow your engine and its rather expensive..now I bought myself a spare engine due to this kinda problem.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
aiseh..i'm not worry abt the conrods and pistons cos there're available..wat abt racing bearings?..are they the same as the older gsr?..wah, have to stock up an engine kosong?.. =(

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
aiseh..i'm not worry abt the conrods and pistons cos there're available..wat abt racing bearings?..are they the same as the older gsr?..wah, have to stock up an engine kosong?.. =(
yup yup..have to lu..coz the market price for spare parts fluctuating one due to hardly any parts available..bearings are the same..for after market performance parts, no need to worry much as it can be ordered easily,the only concern is maintenance only..thats all and not many mechanic have experience in it, so its up to them to R&D..

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
bro quite hard to source parts bro....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
sigh, i can only choose between 93t terbalik or 63t from evo4 onwards..i can't get jpj approval for 63t whereas the 93t terbalik pulak dun have much spare parts..how eh?..i dowan NA, just want turbo only..hehe

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
go underground bro..haha..maybe you can try b.o.t? I have a few fwenz with that too..reasonable power and parts can be found easily..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
thanks for that suggestion but i dowan to have any reliability issues..i prefer something(turbo engine) which is built from the factory..currently i'm driving gti with gsr, but gonna sell it off soon to get a satria neo..hehe

WajaRS

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
PJ
thanks for that suggestion but i dowan to have any reliability issues..i prefer something(turbo engine) which is built from the factory..currently i'm driving gti with gsr, but gonna sell it off soon to get a satria neo..hehe
satria neo?no point bro coz you will be facing problems with jpj also..coz original car comes with only 3 mounting..gsr you need 4..you need to mod another extra mounting to hold the engine but jpj will not pass such modification..that is why you don't see many neo with transplanted engines..if pass also need to kawtim..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
satria neo?no point bro coz you will be facing problems with jpj also..coz original car comes with only 3 mounting..gsr you need 4..you need to mod another extra mounting to hold the engine but jpj will not pass such modification..that is why you don't see many neo with transplanted engines..if pass also need to kawtim..
har?..then how ur frens with neo gsr pass jpj?..kautim also?..but bro, i'v seen a few for sale in zth, it's states "JPJ Approve" wor in their posts..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all zth member,

need your advice here, is there any method to determine when shall we change the absorber?

Some told me that bring the car to experience absorber "Si Fu", he will know whether the absorber need to change by just press down your car and "feel" the absorber reaction. is that true? :huh:

do we have a more scientific or more accurate method to check on it? some kind of machine to do checking?

And is that any different to do absorber checking from Sport car like supra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience