Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
The last set of second hand kinetix took by me ahahaha. Now only got new set of Kinetix. Pmed you the price Jason. Its worth the money. Cosworth is the best among intake plenum but its too costly even for myself and the price does not justify the power that it produce.
Wahhhhh, must see you and James have a go at drag racing-la.

Anyway....... can we all meet up tomorrow night for teh tarik?

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Pls be informed that there's a gathering this Friday nighjt as usual to spark off the year 2010. Thsose who attended the annual dinner, please come. Cheers.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
hhaha, oh last time i came late, only got to see chow and james,but went to track on that sunday with chow, was fun but too bad it rained. i hope my car is out of workshop by friday. sent to tune, said need about 3 days.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

im changing my breakpads and tyres also. lets go for a run friday if weather permits. need to test my speed cut, haaha

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Pls be informed that there's a gathering this Friday nighjt as usual to spark off the year 2010. Thsose who attended the annual dinner, please come. Cheers.
We'll also be distributing the CDs for the Putrajaya Photoshoot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My gf is driving a 1989 Proton Saga 1.5 with magma engine. recently we wanted to paint the car, so myself with my manly feeling brought the car and did some modification. below listed is what i have added to the car.

1.> K&N Style air intake
2.> This fuel thing that looks like this <<||||||>> which i bought at brothers that cost RM 58 which is suppose to save fuel. I think it is called a fuel/air compressor.
3.> Bosch Super 4 spark plugs
4.> complete Race exhaust system.

the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience