Air Filters

gomez

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
hey guys..just an old article i found thought id share with u guys..

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/2/

ps: anyone here uses apexi filter?

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
HKS Suction kit recommanded to use??
There is nothing like recommended or not recommended to use HKS Suction Kits...as there are many others brand out in the market also selling Suction Kit for 350Z, and they all claimed that they are the best! Let's say all the brand are available at your area, then you will have to choose which one look best in your engine bay and what HP they can supports up to. For me...they are all the same...served 1 purpose...SUCKS AIR! Even homemade modification of K&N will do the job as well...:confused::confused::confused:

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
should be the same...

or i go custom 1 cap ayam and test wit u guys hks suction..see how d result? lolz.....
lol...So,what's the price for complete HKS Suction Kit???

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

There is nothing like recommended or not recommended to use HKS Suction Kits...as there are many others brand out in the market also selling Suction Kit for 350Z, and they all claimed that they are the best! Let's say all the brand are available at your area, then you will have to choose which one look best in your engine bay and what HP they can supports up to. For me...they are all the same...served 1 purpose...SUCKS AIR! Even homemade modification of K&N will do the job as well...:confused::confused::confused:
So,we can't compare SUCKS AIR system.Nismo S-Tune,u using wat suction kit???

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
HKS Suction Kit will cost you around RM1,600.00 to RM1,800.00 brand new unit completed with piping, filter, bracket, screws, and heat shield. Last time I use HKS also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello guys,
I'm new around here.

Well..I would like to know, is it worth it if I install/convert my Wira to a Lancer GSR machine?

Do anyone here know the market price for the half cut?

Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience