Duit Kopi / Coffee Money

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Most of the block action with a complete team will not ask for bribe, only those 2~3 police bikes lonely hunter will ask for bribe, cari makan mah...

Most of the time when i kena block i will become grumpy, when they a zi a zo wanna get duit i will just raise my voice to them like justice BAO "Just issue summon, no need settle" my friend said i'm stupid but i just dun wanna let them earn this kind of easy money.. : )

Blocked by a patrol waja due to hid, two officers search their car can't get summon book, just ask me to go, after they "confiscated" the thick cane i hv in car... funny...

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Wahh this thingy still got among policemen these days..I thought they already afraid to ask for money..

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
u set mouse trap mouse will still come out search for makanan

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Pls bro, please dun discriminate lembu, lembu is naive and cute:biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
i was summoned at lcct last 2 days...rm100 to park just for 5 mins there.. the cop want to nego with me... te lowest he gave me is rm30... when i about to gave him ... he went away...
This is the problem. If the cop ask, WHY U WANT TO GIVE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DONT GIVE LAAAAA!! WTF!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
dun give, then just q-up, pay more like a fucking idiot & let ppls see ur face, the Law-Breaker's face that cause a lot of traffic problem, trouble & accident... totally "Idiot Driver"... shame shame shame...:biggrin:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
It is weird.

In 1 hand, we have people who die die curse the cops for rasuah etc.

on another hand, we have people who die die wanna escape being summoned and "shame" his face for BREAKING LAWS.

*sigh*

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Just to share experience here; i was summoned many times back then (when i was a raging hot head on wheels).. few times the cops ask for duit kopi with gestures rubbing 2 fingers at my aircon and many others.. but all of those time I reject them and say i want to be summoned. call me stupid, but this is a very bad culture we should not indulge. And also, when u turn up to pay summon, there is ALWAYS a discount anyways.. i dont bother about shame.. i did something wrong, so i pay for it.. its not like the cops or the people there can remember ur face anyways?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yup, its weird... more weird is, when i ask for summon, most of the time i can't get it... just like buying Toto only... hahahaha...
thats why, dun break the rules/law, if wanna do it, make sure not to get caught...:biggrin:

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Yeah, especially now nearing the Chinese New Year, there will be more blocks asking for duit kopi.... watch out bros, stay safe....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I agree..I rather pay summon than encouraging bribes or paying all these dirty cops...instead of trying to reduce the crime rate, create unnecessary blocks for some higher ranked beggar money..

Seriously, don't pay them. As a guy especially. Take responsibility for what you have done wrong. If you didn't do anything wrong a they stop u, just ask them to issue summon and complain at the HQ.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I agree..I rather pay summon than encouraging bribes or paying all these dirty cops...instead of trying to reduce the crime rate, create unnecessary blocks for some higher ranked beggar money..

Seriously, don't pay them. As a guy especially. Take responsibility for what you have done wrong. If you didn't do anything wrong a they stop u, just ask them to issue summon and complain at the HQ.
i agreed bout that... half half la..:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the same event, Bermaz Motor also introduced a diesel option for its mid-size crossover, the CX-5 SkyActiv-D.

What's the deal?

Like the Mazda6, this new CX-5 SkyActiv-D is also equipped with Mazda's super-efficient and environmentally-friendly diesel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience