Beware ! The price of your drinks...

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
This is quite ridiculous right? Sad for us and it is true that as prices of things goes up but the salary hab been about the same without much improvements for the past many many years. Hope things will be better in time to come, or if the government should step in and do some damage control.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Seriously, the only one who can save us from all these price hike up nonsense is the government, or we citizen, might as well go on strike and drink tea and water instead of ordering drinks with sugar...lolz! I guess it wont work as well...later they are not serving any water anymore or RM0.80sen for a glass of water lolz! As chinese as well, I do admit we chinese are very good at these, increasing prices during hard times or when prices of certai things that is not really related or affected their business...sigh*

Melody: Seriously my company do have annual increment even though it was only 1 year working in this company but if were to compare with my previous company, the increment is damn low...even my grandma can give me that much...my increment was only RM45 and RM45 is ridiculous...stay back late, work hard, meet deadlines and etcs that is necessary to perform well and this is what i get lolz! Might as well just make it RM49.90 for increment lolz!

Next time if I TT in ipoh will let u know...hope can tt with u one day lolz! Drinks on me..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
i think i oso need to revised my used parts prices dy... coz sugar price went up...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Yes, you must.

For those who want to buy your stuffs, they have to upgrade their skill or productivity or whatever it is, to have an income level that match. If you don't increase price, they will not wake up from the dream, everyone still sitting or standing on the same spot, when the country will move forward?

If you pity them, you have to suffer and absorb the cost. If you joint them for complaint, you will create more weak people. When the oil finished, country lost the main income source, the weak people cannot survive, whom to be blamed? The gov already create an opportunity for the people to suit themselves in a tougher environment.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

Hopefully alcoholic beverages won't follow suit..

alcoholic beverages and tobacco product should be increase more. Cigarette should be round up to RM10 per pack and every increment should be RM1. 1 can beer = RM8 and 1 small bottle = RM 12 will be good :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
hey guys...read the papers this morning ? Sugar will continue to rise....... woohooo... :rofl:

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
Govt No money laa.....

Are you guys expecting the PM to openly say Malaysia has no money and can't afford to provide subsidies...............

What do you expect ?....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
sooner or later, prices would be like:

Teh tarik = RM2.40
Roti canai = RM5.00
Mee goreng = RM9.60
Burger biasa = RM5.00
Teh Ais = RM 2.70
Cocacola = RM4.00
Ayam goreng = RM 7.00
Tandoori ayam = RM10.00
Petrol per litre = RM3.60
Parking = RM30.00 whole day
Your pocket = depreciating daily

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Very simple... do it the old school ways.. go to yr fen's house for tea....fuck d mamaks.. y wanna b held by the balls by these blood suckers.. 20 cents a kilo they go 20 cents a cup

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Should all start buying drinks, go to padang for yum cha sessions more often already.....

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Seriously, the only one who can save us from all these price hike up nonsense is the government, or we citizen, might as well go on strike and drink tea and water instead of ordering drinks with sugar...lolz! I guess it wont work as well...later they are not serving any water anymore or RM0.80sen for a glass of water lolz! As chinese as well, I do admit we chinese are very good at these, increasing prices during hard times or when prices of certai things that is not really related or affected their business...sigh*

Melody: Seriously my company do have annual increment even though it was only 1 year working in this company but if were to compare with my previous company, the increment is damn low...even my grandma can give me that much...my increment was only RM45 and RM45 is ridiculous...stay back late, work hard, meet deadlines and etcs that is necessary to perform well and this is what i get lolz! Might as well just make it RM49.90 for increment lolz!

Next time if I TT in ipoh will let u know...hope can tt with u one day lolz! Drinks on me..
Gosh !!!.. Our tealady even gets better salary raise than you le..
Almost triple yours..:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Gosh !!!.. Our tealady even gets better salary raise than you le..
Almost triple yours..:biggrin:
Dear, ur company need Tea-Boy or Tea-Leng chai onot..??? i can send my letter wit resume to ur boss... mayb i can ur assistant as well dear...:proud:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Melody:
Yeah !!! Let's go 798..........:wink:

Dear, ur company need Tea-Boy or Tea-Leng chai onot..??? i can send my letter wit resume to ur boss... mayb i can ur assistant as well dear...:proud:
Actually we oso intend to recruit tealady but we need females nia!!:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry moderator for put this thread in this section......
Just wanna share with all the zth buddies here how important the security is to prevent our car been stolen.....
This is the car that i post before in this thread here been stolen at sepang circuit last moto gp...
Luckily its been found back but still not a good news for the owner....
All the money n effort been spend to that car just vanish like that as u can see how it been found back....they even cut the roof to take out the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience