Satria Neo R3 Edition

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Sounds good from all the things being said. But sadly with so limited numbers, don't think it is enough to boost sales. Anyway, how much would it be selling at?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
The Satria GTi R3 is mainly based by the Original GTi... A lot of items is stripped especially sound isulation to reduce weight... the 16" advanti rims and Carbon fiber spoiler also provide of weight reduction... New Recaro SR4 with Red n black theme for interior... Air bag Steering is replaced with momo..

its more a prepped ready for track car compared to the GTi which has more sound proof materials and accessories like ABS,Air Bag steering,Fog lights and etc which most full spec cars have.. but.. the down side of Satria GTi R3 is.. its running on Siemens.. some late batches of Gti and GTi R3 owners hv turn to mitsu ecu n wirings and it made a lot of improvements for further upgrades...

proton did deserve an applause.. since they use the concept of the GTi into the R3 that is maintaining an image.. the Original GTi came out was in silver color and all of it r the same.. meaning they dont hv auto or different specs like its cousins putra n wira1.8 C99 Chasis... now the R3 division hv used that image to create their own to make Proton a bit more prestige.. thus born the GTi R3 n the Neo R3..

too bad... r3 itself is extinct... so i guess no more applause from me for Proton...

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I think they talking about Neo R3, not GTi R3.

keschan

Feb 23, 2009
I just posted this R3 Neo Club Sport for sale in the marketplace.
check it out.

FS : LIMITED EDITION R3 SATRIA NEO CLUBSPORT

Rare opportunity to own a very Limited Edition R3 Satria Neo.

Only 20 units prepared by R3 in 2008 for a private race program.

Officially modelled as R3 Neo CS

Selling Price : $ 62,000 only

Mileage 7k km only (used for 3 track days only)
Year : 2008
Manual
Iridescent White / Metallic Silver

Accident free except for some dents on front spoiler due to low clearance that have since been repaired.
This car is based on a stock 1.6 manual Satria Neo.Prepared by R3 at cost of about $30k +.
Registered for road use.

Package includes a second set of sports rims.,
original seats and carpeting etc...

Sale is by original owner.
Comes with complete set of certificate from R3.
Certified series number : 8 of 20.

Serious buyers plse contact
KS Chan
email [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ax XX said:
I did my silver car via an authorised Mxxxxxxxx detail shop. 3 to 4 layers coated on it but frankly speaking I do not like the outcome. The paint turns 'sandly feel' in less than 2 months. What I do to preserve the smooth surface is coat it up by 'Pxxxx Sxxxx' once or twice a month.

Hi Buddy
thanks for bringing up - 2 issue i would like to clear up here

There is no such myths of 3-4 "layer coat " or 3 or 4 steps
(what ever malaysia car wash / polish centre)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience