Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
yup, no police block at the moment....I hope they don't...I use that road very often as it's a better alternative then the highway....less car and level road...from the used car dealership to Bukit Chedang....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yup, no police block at the moment....I hope they don't...I use that road very often as it's a better alternative then the highway....less car and level road...from the used car dealership to Bukit Chedang....
I also using that road daily as it is more convinient to go S2 from Senawang, rather than passing through the town roads with traffic lights...within 5 minutes can reach S2 already, great alternative

ah-pex

Known Member
Apr 28, 2009
pahang/n9
www.apexgarage.multiply.com
widebody can bro....but canot more then 15cm...my car oso widebody...tat day traffic police tahan,then ask me "why widebody?went jpj inspection ady aar??"luckily i have print copy of jpj rules in my dashboard....after show him,dengan selamba he tell "i saje check u tau ke x rules jpj" :smokin:....

f!@#la :thefinger:...cakap jer la nak duit....hahaha!tat wira guy change to gen2 headlight,tats why bro...:driver:
kuda putih= mata duitan=:thefinger:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
I heard carrefour also gonna open at forest height? Where the flyover exit at taman bidara .. Building almost siap.. Soon that road gonna be busy like hell.. I use that road to go to paroi, from rasah damn quick..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I heard carrefour also gonna open at forest height? Where the flyover exit at taman bidara .. Building almost siap.. Soon that road gonna be busy like hell.. I use that road to go to paroi, from rasah damn quick..
yeah, it is confirmed that Carrefour is going to open at that spot you mentioned. I predict it will be within 6 months time the project will be completed. That time I guess that road will be a busy traffic with customers going to EconSave and Carrefour, everyone going to forget about Giant? :itsme:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
yeah, it is confirmed that Carrefour is going to open at that spot you mentioned. I predict it will be within 6 months time the project will be completed. That time I guess that road will be a busy traffic with customers going to EconSave and Carrefour, everyone going to forget about Giant? :itsme:
don forget Tesco too! U know seremban ppl, when a new outlet opens, EVERYONE will be there.. That time giant and tesco parkinglot can become our local drift/drag arena.. Too empty.. Haha this reminds me, last weekend, new years' eve i saw a guy drifting his white KE in front of giant! Haha at 2-3am..

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Seremban is like that, where ever there is a new 'jamban', the crowd will move to there. I think we can play RC at the parking lot too that time :biggrin:

more Altis pics

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~so many Altis should tell SF to come and see...

yeehau, your Altis is what colour? white? or Blue? I always see this 2 Altis...where you working at? got time come for Yum Cha at our Sban Zthian gathering.

GT as tall as the roof....don't bother the white shadow. It's a guy walking pass.

Widebody Waja. The workmanship of the wide body is just lousy....so the uneven surface.

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
yeehau, your Altis is what colour? white? or Blue? I always see this 2 Altis...where you working at? got time come for Yum Cha at our Sban Zthian gathering.
I am driving a White Altis, dunno you saw me before or not. Just recently repainted. if not mistaken, the blue Altis the guy is staying around Templer there. I am working at Senawang area. When is the next gathering?

yeehau86:
same here...:biggrin:

did u join MYALTIS club???
yup, I joined MyAltis club recently. Saw you there too, you driving ZZE122 also?