Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
nope, the rasah road from the port dickson highway, a slip road from the mambau round about joins to it... lots of tiles shop on the side there...
i see.. That road sometimes become weekend track for certain people.. So sad wei.. 1 less Z.. Condolences to the family..

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
yup i live in taman rasah... the car was in really bad condition, driver side was smashed, car nearly like folded in half... am not to sure, but yeah, black 350z, NC sumthin starting with 6 sumthin the number plate... the fireman cut the roof open to get the body out... i think it was instant death....

sorry off topic.........
aiyo i was at seremban the entire week....how come i never heard of this acc.....:confused:
is it malay or chinese driver?:confused:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Off topic a bit.

Hachi. now Seremban has a lot of nice new roads which are wide, straight and long....can see many people test power around weekend. Namely the new intercity roads connecting Senawang, Seremban, K.Pilah, Klawang, Rasah and Mantin up...

corona, I'm from Seremban also.

yeehau, you know that Yellow Evo too? his my friend also...a forummer here too.

passo not sure....

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
TitanRev,
I don't know that guy, but saw his car many times in Seremban since there are if not mistaken 3 yellow Evolution VII (91, 84 and 6655). I only know 91 Evolution VII guy, same school with me last time, now open handphone shop at Terminal 1

Saw his advertisement (6655) at Motor Trader too, planning to sell his ride perhaps..

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Some modified 9th Generation Toyota Corolla Altis:

Buddyclub bumper for Altis? :biggrin:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Off topic a bit.

Hachi. now Seremban has a lot of nice new roads which are wide, straight and long....can see many people test power around weekend. Namely the new intercity roads connecting Senawang, Seremban, K.Pilah, Klawang, Rasah and Mantin up...

corona, I'm from Seremban also.

yeehau, you know that Yellow Evo too? his my friend also...a forummer here too.

passo not sure....
yeah true... all the new flyovers at the rasah railway crossing... anyway... that road is slippery that area... i spun my car twice there on dry road!...weekend can c lots of pimped car and bikes racing true...if only i had a camera phone to snap and show!:banghead:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
now the new road connecting Bidara to Bukit Chedang is very straight and long...a nice place to test your car can drag how fast :biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
now the new road connecting Bidara to Bukit Chedang is very straight and long...a nice place to test your car can drag how fast :biggrin:
a good place for 'mata' 'earn' some duit kopi....:smokin:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Yes! Many flyovers, damn syok but slippery lah, saw a car spun in front of me already.. (not corona ice) hehe but a sentra.. Dangerous lah, especially on rainy days, lucky there was no car directly behind the spun car.. P/S: my personal favourite is from the hospital hill right down to the produa junction.. Start from hill, old car must have handicap ma.. Hahaha but never go flatout be4, scared will spin out even for FF car..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
The "mata" opening line will be...

Selamat pagi Encik. Lesen dan IC.

Encik, tahu encik sudah melanggar undang-undang jalan raya, tak?

Kalau bersalah, encik kena kompoun RMXXX.XXX dan kene hantar kete utk JPJ check. Banyak problem.

Encik skrg mau senang atau susah? Kasi settle sini, Encik nanti takde sudah...

OK, kasi itu RMXXX.XX sorok bawah ini documen.

OK. Ini kali saya bagi Encik chance. Lain kali jangan buat lagi, OK?

(heads to nearest restoran and makan nasi lemak ayam / sotong) :biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
after gave them $$....need to said 'thank you' and smile with them too:banghead::rofl:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
midnight ma...+the situation allow us to do tht...:biggrin: long time didn't boost kaw-kaw liow...worry the bov sumbat ma...:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor has just announced that they have begun taking orders for the all new Toyota Camry as of 2nd April (today) 2012 onwards.

<!--more-->Below is the summary of the estimated On-The Road price (OTR) and colours that are available for the all new Toyota Camry variants...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience