DC5 with the Cops?

Turbulence

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
lately i saw this clip in youtube.com that the dc5 having a drag race with the cops's Evo X. im just curious to know whose car is it and more else i heard that the particular car manage to over take a skyline GTR 34 in Duke highway. anyone got idea on whose car is this and wat's the mod of the car?? if im not mistaken, this car often hang out together with the GTRs:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

steviedevil

Known Member
Apr 3, 2006
lately i saw this clip in youtube.com that the dc5 having a drag race with the cops's Evo X. im just curious to know whose car is it and more else i heard that the particular car manage to over take a skyline GTR 34 in Duke highway. anyone got idea on whose car is this and wat's the mod of the car?? if im not mistaken, this car often hang out together with the GTRs:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:

Overtake when the GTR 34 is cruising issit? Lolz.. Impossible our DC5 can overtake a 34, unless with turbo or NOS. :nurse:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I saw before one clip, not sure it is the one you are referring to. Is the person inside the clip got say "pukimak?" :biggrin:

it is a Malay driver

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
not weight la bro...

me... aint got the balls of steel la...

when i reached the top... those guyzzz... no. 44, 92, 7474, and penang touge all smoking ciggies edi...

miahahahahahahahaha...
u got balls of steel laaa...its just that the rest of the guys made from titanium!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bros and sifus...

i installed a lowering spring recently and together changed my rims. OEM rims are 6.5J and this one is 7.0J...comfort is good and handling is improved.

the problem is, tyres at the front are SLIGHTLY and SOMETIMES touch the fender.

I've been inform that we can actually "lapik" the spring with a hard rubber bush to make it higher just a bit and solve this problem.

anyone knows where i can get this done? need to do before "balik...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience