Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

shasi122000

Known Member
May 21, 2009
Why kenot? Widebody? Or coz of the gen2 headlights?
widebody can bro....but canot more then 15cm...my car oso widebody...tat day traffic police tahan,then ask me "why widebody?went jpj inspection ady aar??"luckily i have print copy of jpj rules in my dashboard....after show him,dengan selamba he tell "i saje check u tau ke x rules jpj" :smokin:....

f!@#la :thefinger:...cakap jer la nak duit....hahaha!tat wira guy change to gen2 headlight,tats why bro...:driver:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
yeah went for hiding maybe.. Err is it because of the black Z from Rasah also??? Hehehe
i'm definitely out of topic, but just to inform u that there was a black fairlady z NC. .... sumthing accident opposite the seremban 3 entry on rasah road... drive passed away on the spot around 6pm just now... the car banged a tree... damn sad man....

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
i'm definitely out of topic, but just to inform u that there was a black fairlady z NC. .... sumthing accident opposite the seremban 3 entry on rasah road... drive passed away on the spot around 6pm just now... the car banged a tree... damn sad man....
driver passed away?? The seremban3 road near the rasah jaya shoplots one izit?? Dammmmmnn!! Sayang weyh! :(

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:06 AM ----------

widebody can bro....but canot more then 15cm...my car oso widebody...tat day traffic police tahan,then ask me "why widebody?went jpj inspection ady aar??"luckily i have print copy of jpj rules in my dashboard....after show him,dengan selamba he tell "i saje check u tau ke x rules jpj" :smokin:....
f!@#la :thefinger:...cakap jer la nak duit....hahaha!tat wira guy change to gen2 headlight,tats why bro...:driver:
'kuda putih' is always hungry for money, luckyly u counter-attack their so-called 'rule test'.. Good idea bout the photostat rules bro..

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
that 'widebody wira' was nicely done....i dont really know if it legal or not...but im sure jpj will like this alot lolz...

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i really wan to see the front of the wira.... it gives me the feeling that its going to be nice.. XD

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
driver passed away?? The seremban3 road near the rasah jaya shoplots one izit?? Dammmmmnn!! Sayang weyh! :(

nope, the rasah road from the port dickson highway, a slip road from the mambau round about joins to it... lots of tiles shop on the side there...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
That white Wira is nice...the arch was round and the line flow nicely.

Corona, you are from Seremban too? I got the SMS just after the accident. no plate is 6655 black colour 350Z. The car hit at the driver side...

Last edited:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
Corona, you are from Seremban too? I got the SMS just after the accident. no plate is 6655 black colour 350Z. The car hit at the driver side...
yup i live in taman rasah... the car was in really bad condition, driver side was smashed, car nearly like folded in half... am not to sure, but yeah, black 350z, NC sumthin starting with 6 sumthin the number plate... the fireman cut the roof open to get the body out... i think it was instant death....

Last edited:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
That white Wira is nice...the arch was round and the line flow nicely.

when I read your post until the word 6655, I taught you are referring to the Yellow Evo VII (touch wood). :itsme:

luckily it is not.

Drive safely guys

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
yup i live in taman rasah... the car was in really bad condition, driver side was smashed, car nearly like folded in half... am not to sure, but yeah, black 350z, NC sumthin starting with 6 sumthin the number plate... the fireman cut the roof open to get the body out... i think it was instant death....

Fast, furious and DEADLY

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Toyota SEG Skyline. Unker driver inside.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all bro out there. i'm using perdana with rvr engine. can u all tell me the differences between this 2 engine and how to mods rvr so it can be powerfull like evo.

---------- Post added 04-16-2010 at 12:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was 04-15-2010 at 11:57 PM ----------

bumpp....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience