summons that cause by previous owner

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i checked my car today and i just notice that the previous owner didnt pay for 6 summons and already sold the car to me before clearing it,
so i dont need to pay for those summons right? as far as i know that is summons follow car and ic numbers, so i wont get those letter from police right?

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
no worries bro... same thing happen to me also with my previous car... no need to pay .... just simply ignore it....
* i even sold my car with no problem....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
as long as the car is not blacklisted and already transferred to ur name...then no problem...

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
True, as long as the name transfer has been done then you are good to go. Don't bother about the old summonses.

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
but, i still dont get a point, some said, police see ur car got old summons sure tol ur car back la, where still see who pay who dint pay, and some said, u need to settle ur self with the previous owner, or else. the previous owner dint paid summons so u cant renew ur road tax, lol confuse, so if sure no need to pay for the old summons that is not caused by me, police wont kacau me right?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
name transfer, the summon will follow the previous owner...try check yr summon at myeg.com.my

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ya i checked already, the summons on my car now had 6 summons, which is cause by the previous owner, is in his ic not mine, so i think i dont need to worry bout that, just wondering why can transfer name even summons havent clear yet,?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
dont bother bout it, cos u have the date as proof ma...
let say the summons was in year 2006-2009, but u bought the car in 2010, so
means nothing to do with u....
u need to inform the owner to settle the summons....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, my car went missing today near my house at keramat au4/19a. time suspected to be stolen is from 9pm(31/5/2010) to 9am today(1/6/2010).

description of the car:
WLR 6369
white proton satria with black mivec hood
mivec fiber front bumper (middle part has been cut and the grille is painted black)
rear windscreen have Prohatch Enthusiast sticker
imitation te37 bronze rims with gold brake caliper
yokohama parada spec2 tyres all around
big exhaust hks super dragger sflow muffler at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience