Skyline Spotted!

kancil standerd

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
saw bayside blue gtr r34 on federal hiway towards kl at 1.30pm just now....really nice and clean car...

no plate WST 89*0

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Illegally parked. :biggrin:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Looks like a yellow box to me. But we are not law enforcers so doesn't matter. :wavey:

If not mistaken is not illegally parking, cause beside it is a car wash, after washed the car will parked next to it.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
spotted a few r34GTRs on hartamas last nite.. cepat macam kilat.. being led by 2 DC5s... oh wait.. i think i know the drivers.. it's ... far.. is.. ioh?!?!? ahahaha

fariz: u should have gave the QAM plate R34 a nice welcome and ragging.. u know ... he has his own face page in FB

BIG BROTHER SKY!

haahaaha

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
how do we know its a "real" gtr or not?
just take my word for it. if it was a converted GTT i would say so. it just looks funny because the front diffuser is removed for repairs, ok?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Duxford Airfield in Cambridgeshire, England was where the Marusia F1 team was conducting tests with 32 year old Spaniard Maria De Villota and after completing a test lap, had pulled in for a pitstop. As the crew approached the stationary F1 car, it suddenly accelerated out of the pits and into the side of a Marusia support truck.

<!--more-->The F1 car had inexplicably...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience