Lower Seats for Satria Neo

Jan 3, 2010
Selangor
Hi all,

Is it possible to lower the seats of Satria Neo. I am driving the Base Line spec so there's no seat height adjuster. Is there any way to lower the seats? please advise what methods are available.

Also i realised there's a square shaped hole beneath the seats of the driver and passenger. I presume its a margin given for lower seats? I am 189cm tall, so its kinda uncomfortable driving so far back from the steering wheel buts its bearable if there is no other way.

I know bucket seats would be an alternative, but i do not want to change seats as the stock seats are quite comfy.

appreciate your opinions. thanks.

jared.

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
If you want something sportier, you should try Recaro bucket seat. Probably lower than your original mate.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
sounds like a future low max user...hehehe

if u just mod the bracket on ur standard seats, the cost wouldn't justify doing it unless its together with the seats...makes ur money well spent

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Bride low max Bucket or semi bucket are not easy to enter n exit the car...
recaro semi buckets like enjoys, sr3 & sr4 are comfy n easy to enter n exit the car as well... Low max will put you down very low... not easy to view while in tight spaces like during parking... and u will find it diificult to get in and out also...

but.. 2 doors cars deserver a bucket or semi bucket seats.. it looks damn good them..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry moderator for put this thread in this section......
Just wanna share with all the zth buddies here how important the security is to prevent our car been stolen.....
This is the car that i post before in this thread here been stolen at sepang circuit last moto gp...
Luckily its been found back but still not a good news for the owner....
All the money n effort been spend to that car just vanish like that as u can see how it been found back....they even cut the roof to take out the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience