Pls advise how to build 500-600whp on 4g63

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
Perghh.. power la gt30R = SDB 2009 podium.. R.A.C.E brilliants!:adore:
dunt la woi......:banghead:
scared la...sepang 2010...still dunno whant to buy new turbo or not,or maintain the same turbo boost kaw kaw....sampai lebam.:nurse:

CHAMPIONSHIP are not won by one,but Many.(thank god).happy new year too everyone....
jo thanks for the info sepang 2010 drag batle calender...i just arrive la from dhaka....

Last edited:

Amer Conn

Known Member
Dec 23, 2008
don't worry bro we'll keep supporting u n R.A.C.E..:biggrin::biggrin:

P/s:pstttt no bollywood souvenier ka?

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
hehehee...search the net...guys...:hmmmm:
guys...for you wanting serious hp and serious time... go and get gt42 aim 1000hp....see whats it like in fwd....(but turbo will cost you,,):ridinghorse:
hope to see high hp fwd with garret. (malaysia)
Borg warner malaysia got already...:top::top:

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
gt42r damn nice,spool from 6k rpm till 10k rpm the power also still not drop~if rev cut can up to 13k rpm i think the turbo power band still growing up~but the engine internals must spend like hell,and the gear box and drive shaft all need forged parts,but really is monster...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi...I'm a newbie and just got my WIRA convertred to a GSR about 1 1/2 months ago. I've been reading the forums alot and would like to ask all the sifu's here how to detect if our intercooler pipes are leaking?

Hansap....poseidon....met u guys at skyzone last Saturday...hope to see you on the forums :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience