my PS-2....need help!!!

tankspeed

From Facebook
Dec 22, 2009
lolz! no good to be too eager to grow older or actually you are growing older than your age lolz!
Well got plus and minus point of being more mature but when we are kids we shud enjoy life as a kid lo...now i wanna be a kid again that have not much worries also can't turn back time liao lolz! :thefinger:

If u love ur PS2 till death why sell it? RM200 very cheap lo...actually those bulky PS2 version is much better model if compare to the slim one seriously. I was told by one of those gaming shops. HE said this machine is a good one...
was joking about growing older lah, like the ps2 made me feel like a man etc when I was 9. :biggrin:

Well that time(2008) I had my PS3 for like 6 months then some family member call me say some sad story he dont have VCD player all...then I let go lor. actually sell like around rm250. because hes like "eh you never play anymore right, you got ps3 now right?" *continue sad story* sometimes though, i regret. :banghead: really miss playing gt4.. gt5 take damn long time to come out. maybe i find some some of my friends and burrow their ps2 :D:D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all

My car having problem to start, especially when the engine is still hot. When i try to start, it gives 'tick' sound. I tried a few times, cannot also. Then, need to wait for a while, try again... Then finally the engine starts. Morning (or when I leave the car quite some time until the engine cool), never has problem at all.

My friend said it is the starter problem. Yeah, it is 18 year old car and starter never get changed.

Please help to verify this problem.

Thanks all...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience