my PS-2....need help!!!

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
So i just tell them, I know unker fred one. So better give me good discount or i will let u know. :thefinger:

Got discount or not if send there? Seriously just tell them i know u can arr? :rolleyes:
if that fler dont gib discount, u can just use parang whack 9 him can liow :biggrin:

Really?? what & where is Brem mall??
brem mall is just beside crystal crown hotel in kepong.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if that fler dont gib discount, u can just use parang whack 9 him can liow :biggrin:
So most important thing is have to mention ur name 1st only can get discount? If he dun give, i call u and u talk to him on the behalf of your half blood son takumi can? lolz!

Paipon: Can, just let me know when u r coming but from Batu Caves to Kepong, not really far and not really near also lar...but still consider okay lar...u just need to use road from the Big Roundabout at Batu Caves to Kuala Lumpur road lar...is just somewhere near the Store. U got to use the route that leads to Jinjang. :rolleyes:

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Zac: For me I think If I buy PS3 I sure cialat and can only go for ur advise to get 2nd hand games. Cuz I keep all my PS2 games and Games to me is also one of a masterpiece that I shud keep after long time play again quite nice geh. Till today I still have my PS1 and some games that I still dig out and play such as Final Fantasy 8 was my favourite. :biggrin:

No friends have PS3 lar bro except one or can only borrow from u lar haha! But still I have to lend u a few also lar not good for me to be the only one side to borrow games from u.
hahaha, seriously i never borrow games from friend, i only hv one game each time, then trade in get 2nd game, really not expensive at all... due to ps3 ori game limitation, it's 2nd hand game market is much more developed than xbox, wii... last time i also not used to do like this but then now ok lah, pay a little and get great effect, to me worth of money lah... brand new outdated (doesn't mean not fun:biggrin:) can get as cheap as 39.90 if you able to source lah... spore is very common now, almost all game shop accept game disc trade in service...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
hahaha, seriously i never borrow games from friend, i only hv one game each time, then trade in get 2nd game, really not expensive at all... due to ps3 ori game limitation, it's 2nd hand game market is much more developed than xbox, wii... last time i also not used to do like this but then now ok lah, pay a little and get great effect, to me worth of money lah... brand new outdated (doesn't mean not fun:biggrin:) can get as cheap as 39.90 if you able to source lah... spore is very common now, almost all game shop accept game disc trade in service...
Aiya, wanna borrow from u a bit hard as well...since you are staying in Singapore lolz! PS3 i really intend to buy but not so soon yet lar...see how the market goes 1st...might drop to lower price later...If they give free game, I will choose Winning Eleven 2010 1st lolz! At least that game won't be able to finish until latest version is out...

Will let u know once i buy it and let u know my experience with it...now just have to help Paipon settle his problem lolz!

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
i plan to sell my ps2 slim ver...if intrested pm me la...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i plan to sell my ps2 slim ver...if intrested pm me la...
How muchy? Maybe Paipon would be interested and how many years adi? Other than the PS2 what else will be given together? Such as memory cards, remotes, Games and etcs :thefinger:

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
out of topic question. ..

ps3 still cost at 3k now?

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Lol ..my ps2 story .. bought one right after spm day ( 2007 ) , then played for 1 month .. after that till now played less than 10 times within ( 2008 - 2009 ) coming to 2 years already :rofl:

tankspeed

From Facebook
Dec 22, 2009
I got my PS2 in 2000 and it made me hit puberty and grow a beard when I was 9 years old. Especially in 2004 when I got GT4. For years I bailed out on family, friends, because of my PS2. I love it to death then I sold it for 200 ringgit. haish.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
out of topic question. ..

ps3 still cost at 3k now?
PS3 now no more 3K liao...much more like the price of PS2 when it is 1st release...around 1.5K is average price of PS3 lar bro...worth getting one lolz!

Lol ..my ps2 story .. bought one right after spm day ( 2007 ) , then played for 1 month .. after that till now played less than 10 times within ( 2008 - 2009 ) coming to 2 years already :rofl:
Lolz! Like that if yours wanna sell...i think i might consider lolz! So, your ps2 is more like your weekend machine so mileage is very low just like a weekend car haha! :banghead:

By the way, i adi replied u at a thread " What are your plans for New Year" Roads and places to go...u may also wanna consider Desa Park City, less hassle and more civilized ppl there. Rich man area lolz! It will be launch somewhere at the big Lake i think.

I got my PS2 in 2000 and it made me hit puberty and grow a beard when I was 9 years old. Especially in 2004 when I got GT4. For years I bailed out on family, friends, because of my PS2. I love it to death then I sold it for 200 ringgit. haish.
lolz! no good to be too eager to grow older or actually you are growing older than your age lolz!
Well got plus and minus point of being more mature but when we are kids we shud enjoy life as a kid lo...now i wanna be a kid again that have not much worries also can't turn back time liao lolz! :thefinger:

If u love ur PS2 till death why sell it? RM200 very cheap lo...actually those bulky PS2 version is much better model if compare to the slim one seriously. I was told by one of those gaming shops. HE said this machine is a good one...

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
I was one of the guys who bought the ps2 slim.. No fan, cepat panas! Used cooler pad for laptop ok lah.. But now kong already! Lens K.O.. Went to sony centre, they oni sell ps3 slim oni.. And MUST buy a game around 200+ also.. HD cable, 2nd controller, all in all, about 1.9k.. At sony centre la.. If game shops might be cheaper.. 1 more thing: u can always download free game demos online.. And if u hav only 1 game, go ONLINE! Play with other ppl around the world.. Syiok man! Errr any1 wanna donate 2000 for me to get my ps3? Your donation is highly appreciated! Hehehe

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
How muchy? Maybe Paipon would be interested and how many years adi? Other than the PS2 what else will be given together? Such as memory cards, remotes, Games and etcs :thefinger:
got Ps2, 2 ori joypad,memory card,fan, with ps2 traveling beg...all ps2 games (30pcs)...3years already...price u offer me la...

same as looseand...buy then play for 2 months then let my sis play...now left there only.

PAIPON

Known Member
Apr 3, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
got Ps2, 2 ori joypad,memory card,fan, with ps2 traveling beg...all ps2 games (30pcs)...3years already...price u offer me la...

same as looseand...buy then play for 2 months then let my sis play...now left there only.
hi guys,

thanks so much for all responds & replies..

to bro mingz.

to be honest, for the last couple of days, i'd surveyed few shops asking for repair & new sets of slim ps2.

most of them don't accept repairing fat version anymore only 2 shops willing (but takes approx 1 month to ready).

for a new unit, player only (EXCLUDING gamepads+mem card) the best offer i got is RM300+1 year warranty. this new unit is plug directly from Ac230V socket (different from previous slim ps2 which was using external power supply)

so, i appreciate your offer to sell but it's very hard for me to offer you a lower price (just afraid if you'll be unhappy with me). if you can offer me a very reasonable price.. i might consider

thanks & best regards

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Thanks for the info ..RM300 with 1 year warranty .. where to buy it ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,

i sprayed my car not long ago and now there are some particels of what seem
to be something like .. you know when you spray then some of the spray flies
to the air ? well, my windscreen and my windows has some of it.
And its really annoying. Is there any product i can use to remove it ?

Thanks in adv.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience