mods on Accord CF4

djlv_vtec

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all Accord otai,
last few weeks i saw an Accord CF4 front end on the SV4 at BBSentul..any info about this front end conversion..?
Thanks

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
abg 5e, ur standard seat will arrive a bit late, member kita couldnt get it done on time, most probably next week........

busbar

Jan 21, 2008
bros.. want to ask.. anybody here know d timing belt for CH9 H23A same size with H22A and F20B ke? if not same ...susah le..

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
bros.. want to ask.. anybody here know d timing belt for CH9 H23A same size with H22A and F20B ke? if not same ...susah le..
i think they are same for f20b, h22a and h23a as long as they are dohc. i know one car kacuk f20b block with h23a head....my advice to you is to change the tensioner and water pump as well....i had the experience replacing timing belt without replacing the water pump.....just few months after, the water pump leaks, had to take out timing belt and replace the tensioner again.....

where is everybody nih????

busbar

Jan 21, 2008
i think they are same for f20b, h22a and h23a as long as they are dohc. i know one car kacuk f20b block with h23a head....my advice to you is to change the tensioner and water pump as well....i had the experience replacing timing belt without replacing the water pump.....just few months after, the water pump leaks, had to take out timing belt and replace the tensioner again.....

where is everybody nih????
thank bro alwhitesat for the info.. yap i plan to change everything from h/cut CH9 to CF4 as well as timing belt, tensioner, water pump and also fuel pump at d back.. seem CH9 don't have VSA la... ABS controller kecik saje compare to CF4 F20B... others thing look like the same...:wavey:

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
thank bro alwhitesat for the info.. yap i plan to change everything from h/cut CH9 to CF4 as well as timing belt, tensioner, water pump and also fuel pump at d back.. seem CH9 don't have VSA la... ABS controller kecik saje compare to CF4 F20B... others thing look like the same...:wavey:
H22A & F20B is using Auto Tensioner.............H23A manual spring tensioner
Big & small Timing belt, tensioner, oil sump, water pump, bla bla almost rm1k

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Today i've juz sent my car to change fuel pump ~

Hope the car would work perfectly la after the installation !

Guys, wanna ask if anyone know where can i service my spoon calipers ? Need to rectify the sound la...it's squeeky when i step on it even the car is in idle ~

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
bros, few items for sale :-

1) Euro R side skirt.....
2) Euro R spoiler.........

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, was thinking abt porting my intake-manifold. anyone here got any tuners to recommend?

wat kinda improvement do we get from porting the intake-manifold?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience