Idiot Drivers

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Last week i encountered the most idiot driver in my history..

On that very night i went to a grocery shop, park at the road side. Suddenly came a motorcycle passing by slowly. The passenger behind like was on handphone. Suddenly she asked her friend to stop, at the very middle of the road while she still on the phone. Still on the phone, she open the helmet, put it on the road (yes put on the middle of the road) and calmly walk to the roadside chatting on the phone. her friend still at the middle of the road. after a few min, her friend parked at the side and go pickup the helmet...

Imagine if a car is coming towards them
sure kena tapao...the helmet,the bike,the hp,the rider & the passenger :stupid:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Last week i encountered the most idiot driver in my history..

On that very night i went to a grocery shop, park at the road side. Suddenly came a motorcycle passing by slowly. The passenger behind like was on handphone. Suddenly she asked her friend to stop, at the very middle of the road while she still on the phone. Still on the phone, she open the helmet, put it on the road (yes put on the middle of the road) and calmly walk to the roadside chatting on the phone. her friend still at the middle of the road. after a few min, her friend parked at the side and go pickup the helmet...

Imagine if a car is coming towards them
The girl on the handphone must be sooooo syoik, maybe her super sweet, super nice boy fren calling until forgot everything...

Maybe phone conversation like this "Darling, I miss you sooo veli much, I lup-lup you much-much, I want you ever so much, My sweetie cutie pie........have you eaten, or you miss me more??"

heheheh, this was what happened last time in my office, when a junior staff just gotten his grilfren. Almost everytime on the handphone with his girl (a secondary school girl). He photostat document oso forgot to take from the platen glass...haiya..... :banghead:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I encounter a farkup idiot driver the other day.

Come tiong me for no reason. I konw my car looks like ahbeng car la.. but why
must tiong me.. i drive normaly nia... he is on a Satria Neo 1.6 i think.. i go to left he also left, i go to right he also right... lidat i dem tulan kaw.. so i hantam the throttle.. i tot he can folo.. aik.. one time see see.. so far away behind... kana smoke kaw by me liao.

Lesson to be learn: dun simply tiong ppl, unless u got turbo.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

must tiong me.. i drive normaly nia... he is on a Satria Neo 1.6 i think.. i go to left he also left, i go to right he also right... lidat i dem tulan kaw.. so i hantam the throttle.. i tot he can folo.. aik.. one time see see.. so far away behind... kana smoke kaw by me liao.

Aiyo bro, not necessary must have Turbo only can smoke kaw ppl...like your car also smoke him liao ma...I dunno what car u r driving but it seems from what u said is a stock car...Some NA cars are actually very powerful as well...not necessary to have turbo then consider got power...NA, Supercharged, Turbocharged are all depends on how much u mod on the car actually or in other words spend how much $ on that car...

trxx

Known Member
May 9, 2005

Next time not so lucky.. I also got the same situation.My stock car also he wanna tail gate,so I let him pass.Then later on in front got road block his car got stop by JPJ,not sure why though.I could only wave to him .:wavey:

sammizai

Known Member
Aug 17, 2009
Seri Petaling
tieforsales.blogspot.com
Aiyo bro, not necessary must have Turbo only can smoke kaw ppl...like your car also smoke him liao ma...I dunno what car u r driving but it seems from what u said is a stock car...Some NA cars are actually very powerful as well...not necessary to have turbo then consider got power...NA, Supercharged, Turbocharged are all depends on how much u mod on the car actually or in other words spend how much $ on that car...
:top:
Agree!
4AGE 20v BT or B16A, B18CR, remaind NA, give some mod on basic things, u can smoke alot of car on the highway ed lo...
Even car with turbo like Evo or Subaru. If ur car remain NA but put in high cam, change piston, polish engine, increase of compression rate. Still u can win them lo. But not to say smoke them gao gao la. Haha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:top:
Agree!
4AGE 20v BT or B16A, B18CR, remaind NA, give some mod on basic things, u can smoke alot of car on the highway ed lo...
Even car with turbo like Evo or Subaru. If ur car remain NA but put in high cam, change piston, polish engine, increase of compression rate. Still u can win them lo. But not to say smoke them gao gao la. Haha
Haha! :biggrin:
Like that of course can't smoke Turbo/Supercharged cars kaw kaw lar...if happens that the turbocharged car had been mod kaw kaw as well then surely lose out...Even if to beat Stock Subaru or EvoZ and etcs is not impossible but that NA car will have to be mod a lot and a lot of money will be spend on a NA car to actually bring out its potential..

If compare to Turbocharged cars, after mods, we can feel the difference a lot but NA cars really have to do a lot to increase its powers only we can notice the difference...So basically, is individual interest on either NA or Turbo/Supercharged cars...:rolleyes:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
My friends n i encountered a 'loverboy' on the highway 1 day.. He was driving 'rally' wira.. Damn high wan.. We were going at 110-120 only, when we overtake him, he will overtake us again and again and again.. After a few times, we got fed up n let him go ahead lah.. We were behind him at legal cruising speed, we saw him going to kiss a lorry's ass! Last minute he managed to swerve and avoided the collision.. After that he went slow2 so we overtook him lah, dowan to stay behind him, takut d.. U wont believe what we saw! He gantung a pic of his GF at the rear-view mirror! Damn big pic somemore, abit smaller than A4 size paper! We all laugh like hell! We oso got gf mar but no need to put her pic in the car and distract our driving la.. He also gantung a CD, his work pass n donno what somemore.. Damn distracting for the driver and not safe for other road users..

sammizai

Known Member
Aug 17, 2009
Seri Petaling
tieforsales.blogspot.com
Haha! :biggrin:
Like that of course can't smoke Turbo/Supercharged cars kaw kaw lar...if happens that the turbocharged car had been mod kaw kaw as well then surely lose out...Even if to beat Stock Subaru or EvoZ and etcs is not impossible but that NA car will have to be mod a lot and a lot of money will be spend on a NA car to actually bring out its potential..

If compare to Turbocharged cars, after mods, we can feel the difference a lot but NA cars really have to do a lot to increase its powers only we can notice the difference...So basically, is individual interest on either NA or Turbo/Supercharged cars...:rolleyes:
True true...
For ppl like me who love high rev...
No choice lo but to remain NA.
If really got lots and lots of money. Beside just now i mention few things, make the engine 10k rpm and do engine balancing on that rpm will surely smoke a light mod turbo charge gao gao during light traffic highway.
Also can consider change shorter and lighter piston and conrod. Fully rebuild engine with light weight and polish gao gao.
Not to forget changing ECU.
Haha

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I drive a slomo City '99 spec nia...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Pissing..?? walu..!! did try to trow a stone oe something see if lucky can hit a birdy..keke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

well here it goes....i'm using ELII ext temp meter...and the problem is with the light.....only the light at the needle is on instead of the background el light ....so any of u experienced this problem? u know anyone who can repair this type of problem? jalan pasar can repair meter lights aaa any of u know which shop please help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience