Pls advise how to build 500-600whp on 4g63

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
Safety first my friend.....don't forget to upgrade your braking system:wavey:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
if u want to built 500hp engine only maybe its enough but if u want to make a car that can support 500hp maybe its not enough. U have to consider your handling, suspension, traction, tire, gearbox.. And what I learn from building an engine, the small2 stuff will make u suffer and ran out of money :bawling: 30k for 500hp if u put on paper maybe will look enough but wait until u start doing it :biggrin:
:driver:bro tabik spring to you bro....im very agreed with your opi....thats what i mean...30k....mana cukup bai.....dont only care about turbo...intake...cams...internals...but care about your fuel lining...oilpump....and the engine harmony.....and etc....the fuel line itself oredi costs u thousands rm....hehehe....anyway....get shatpern always....adios bebeh...

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
:driver:bro tabik spring to you bro....im very agreed with your opi....thats what i mean...30k....mana cukup bai.....dont only care about turbo...intake...cams...internals...but care about your fuel lining...oilpump....and the engine harmony.....and etc....the fuel line itself oredi costs u thousands rm....hehehe....anyway....get shatpern always....adios bebeh...

u must be experienced engine builder in the past....mind to share how u built your engine

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
hehe..u're rite bro..30k more than enuf but for a while..i mean before u demanding more power..for sure im ready to buy your parents land if u are selling it..i guess this is your 1st time or 1st desire project..at first u'll feel too powerfull..after a month..u'll feel like kancil can tapau u..at that time how many more budget needed..??? Anyway get powerfull and get sharpern..and prove it on the road..happy driving and happy 500hp..cheers..

---------- Post added at 03:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

bro..30k@500hp for all together ka..include forged pistons,rod,bearings,gasket,cams,valve spring, retainer,oversize valve, turbo manifold,intake manifold, turbos,ecu, tuning, and upah kar..are u sure?? Im worried when keluar workshop the bill is longer than penang bridge..hehe..+ factory custom gear..
come and meet me,look around what we do.no hiddent cost.If i say 30k is 30.This is my quote.U can give to others whop to quote you too.do the compare.If realy good person,no cing cong2 bro..:biggrin:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
come and meet me,look around what we do.no hiddent cost.If i say 30k is 30.This is my quote.U can give to others whop to quote you too.do the compare.If realy good person,no cing cong2 bro..:biggrin:
yeah..good bro....thats what we need...1st of all...before doing something to the machine...make a disscussion with the mechanic or tuner...ask for the costs....ask for quotation...calculate everything first...and spare for the failure costs in case of something happen....dare to ask...how if during the running in the engine have a problem...such as bearings jammed...do give a warranty...???? <-----------this is not my Question....so far many mechanics from kelantan didnt give the warranty....i bet u know some of them....hehehe...not include my buddy mechanic.....

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
I Trust Shah.

Meet him personally to check it out...:itsme:

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
kelantan no reliable workshop? no wonder u afraid of jammed bearings and whatsoever....many workshops can guarantee u if they build it entirely....by the way i heard kelantan satria lose to KT satria 2 days ago....any idea ?

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
kelantan no reliable workshop? no wonder u afraid of jammed bearings and whatsoever....many workshops can guarantee u if they build it entirely....by the way i heard kelantan satria lose to KT satria 2 days ago....any idea ?
Anywhere you can look a good mechanic and a good tuner in malaysia.
All state are a good.One in Malaysia..hehehehe

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I Trust Shah.

Meet him personally to check it out...:itsme:
Trust somebody when you meet him and look their result.
Money can't buy your respect.:biggrin:

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
This is 400-450whp engine with normal pistons normal budget.
1.VG pistons(all clean and new ring)
2.Vr4 rods
3.850cc injectors
4.Walbro fuel pump
5.Head Cleaning
6.Oem Cam
7.Oem Intake 4G67
8.ARP head stud
9.Cometic gasket
10.Turbo Manifold
12.T3T4 turbo
13.ACL Engine Bearing
14.Haltech Platinum Sprint 500 with Tuning and dyno

Below than 20K budget.
2 or 3 weeks done.
Daily Driving 100% cool with aircond.
No Dramas at moning start and economic fuel bring your couple.:rofl:
Contact
SportCompact Racing:biggrin:

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience