Seg ae101 digital a/c button blinking?????

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
Did any sifu know what is the problem of this...????
i'm using digital aircond , drive the car around 5 min then the a/c button light blinking ,
when the light blinking , the aircond not working , once i restart the aircond button , its normal back .... but after 1 min , the problem is back.....
everday also got this problem..... any sifu can help me??? Thank you..

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
that's air cond compressor get some fault from the sensor..
might got oil leak or not enuff gas, try to check the sources 1st...

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
same problem with mine bro.... sometime it blinks and sometimes it don't.... i change 2 cempressor liaw...also still the same problem... i check with the mechanic...they say is due to compressor overheat than the compressor cut... betul kah?? Any sifu can advise... change cempressor...and gas refill... still same problem... help help help.... it's been 6 months liaw.... no problem solve... :adore::adore::adore::bawling::bawling::bawling::banghead::banghead::banghead:

TRD.AE92

500 RPM
Apr 10, 2009
a/c button blinking was mean that your your compressor doesn't engage although you was on the air cond already... or another word means your compressor magnet might be faulty already...

Malcolm

Dec 7, 2003
Shah Alam
The solution is to replace the aircond ecu box...this part is faulty and is causing the aircond compressor to trip.

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
aircond ecu box? ok... i'll check with the mech... sorry to ask... any1 here ever change the aircond ecu box before?costly?

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
last time i kena one time the same prob.. that was during a hot-mid-noon traffic jam..
i quickly off the aircon and wait for like 5 min then on back.. then it never happen already.
But what the other said is true, check the compressor and the aircond relay, maybe faulty
or some short-circuit there.

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
I have the same problem too.

What's an aircond ecu box exactly?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
I think it seldom go back to the A/C control unit box...as it seldom give away...
mostly it's due to Compressor itself...
do pay a visit to your normal A/C mech...seek their advice, as they have the tools for leakage, compression n so on...

good luck...

MaxD2

Known Member
Jul 24, 2005
kl
check with mech , no aircond gas leak , magnet running good , aircond relay replace , the problem still there.... maybe hv to check the wiring.. any update pls let me know...thanks all the sifu here...!!!!

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
i driving BT 20v. not sure about urs.facing same problem last time. turned on can heard aircond fan running. after a while, led started blinking, fan stopped. found out fuse burned. the fuse is located just right under the glove box at the passenger side.(better check this one before you start changing other things)

after changed, no more blinking. thought yeah, finally can go out toasting :beer:. but found out how come fan totally not spinning now. no choice lo, need to look for aircond sifu. lastly checked and found out sensor kong(if you open up, it has 4 kaki). i'm not really sure this thing call sensor or what. could be some members here called it "aircond ecu". i will snap pic tomorrow so you know which one i mentioned. make sure you replace it with DENSO and NO NO NO other imitations. before that, i kena already because i replaced it with imitations since the taukeh told me denso out of stocks. FYI, once this sensor has been taken out, you need to pump in new gas. yes! yes! yes! aircond is working now.. but u know what has happened next? the fan keep on spinning non stop. ask the taukeh why like that, he also not sure and told me wiring issue. i told him cannot be what. checked many times here and there but still couldnt rectify the problem :banghead:

no choice lo. need to go back already because got other things to do. next day, dont want go back there already. i just brought my car to denso dealer and told the expert what i did and replaced. straight away he told me, if those sensor has 4 kaki means it has extra functions. usually other car sensor has 3 kaki. this sensor has extra function to control the aircond fan 2-way speed, slow and fast. no choice but need to replace again and pump in new gas which cost me more(hard earn money ma, of cos boh syok lo). but luckily ori denso sensor cost me 60 bucks. after that, all fixed.....at nite sleeping also can smile :proud:.

yes, if you found out the fuse keep on burn after it has been replaced, it might be your compressor causing it because running overload. hope it helps.

Jordy

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
Kuching,Sarawak
i've change new pipes and change 3 compressor liaw... still blinking sometimes.... hmm.. will check on the fuse box or sensor like bron hon_cs mention... bro.. got pic?? hehehehe thanks

et_box

500 RPM
Aug 27, 2006
I have the same problem too.

What's an aircond ecu box exactly?

Forgot to add, the aircond is cold even when the light is blinking.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Colin Chapman had it right by cutting weight and the Ariel Atom is one of the best possible examples of that in these times.

Weighing in at next to nothing, just an extra handful or horses on one of these would go a long way in terms of performance. That’s precisely what German tuner Wimmer RS had in mind with their performance kit for the Atom 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience