what a shame

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
These people have no idea what's the real meaning of Christmas...pity them with their brainless head...I hope a crazy drunk lorry driver just ram them over like bowling pins....

anthenna

Known Member
Jan 28, 2009
Some cars in Curve/ Tesco car park kena spray at some parts =.="

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
same thing happened in sunway pyramid. i got shocked in my life when i saw these bunch of kids spraying all the cars.

btw, i dun think these idiots are christian and i doubt they know the meaning of x'mas.

god bless...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
ugly.....they are not christian, not celebrating christmas but behave like they very enjoying the celebration and make shame to their family and the country....sigh!
This has nothing to do with religion or celebrations.

It is just a bunch of hooligans looking for an excuse to gather in groups and be anti-social.

You see it all the time during festivities and not necessarily just Christmas. Just take a drive during Merdeka-eve and see all the idiots zooming up and down the streets, doing stunts in their bikes, whooping and hollering like monkeys. Just accidents and fight waiting to happen. I have practically stop going out during festive season. If it's not the crowds and the traffic jams, it is all these craziness.

It's funny, you know. I'm old enough to remember we never have this kind of nonsense in our streets many years ago, but the cops just seem to have really lost the plot nowadays and where's all the accountability ?

Well, just take a look around....even around ZTH. The fact that you have a bunch of kids posting in the other thread saying how they chased down another driver through public roads and then beat him up and smash his car, what does that suggest about the kind of young people who are coming up the ranks in Malaysia nowadays ?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
ugly.....they are not christian, not celebrating christmas but behave like they very enjoying the celebration and make shame to their family and the country....sigh!
these are not christians... the christians are suppose to be in the church at 12.00am to celebrate the birth of God... these are the NON-Christians who are creating all the havoc...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
these are not christians... the christians are suppose to be in the church at 12.00am to celebrate the birth of God... these are the NON-Christians who are creating all the havoc...
how to difrenciated..??:biggrin:

Fairlady350

Known Member
Nov 21, 2008
Not all christians will be at church to celebrate at 12 midnight. Some may be partying around anyway. However, i'm not in the view that every one who parties wildly in that context is a christian. First and formost, i think that chritians are humans as well and may therefore be prone to err. Why have double standards on them just because they are christians? If they are christians anyway. We are all human and are prone to making mistakes. Just my two cents guys....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i dun wanna go church by x'mas eve, coz even got leng lui, oso cannot ask them out or further move, coz mostly their group leader la, or their parent were there as well... 'zou tao zou sai'... i rather goto pub...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Castrol, the proud sponsor of the UEFA EURO 2012 tournament just concluded their first phase of their "Castrol Ada Kick" contest where thousand of participants have been filtered down to a final 20 in order to do battle in the next phase, just to stand a chance to win an all-expense paid dream trip to watch the UEFA EURO 2012 live in Poland in June 2012!

<!--more-->Designed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience