ZTH Kepong Area's TT

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
just wanna share with u guys

3 of my friends & I went for riki2 trip today(gombak-genting sempah-bentong)

just do some preparation before the official TT at the middle of Jan 2010...

started at 9.30pm & end around 12pm...

the pictures:

At meeting point...

departing to bentong...

At R&R...

Continue...

Reach Bentong...where touge started here...hehe

Reach the next pit stop after 9km of touge...Kolam Air Panas...

Back to Genting Sempah R&R via old road...final stop~~~

THE END...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Blank: Ya wor, when he said he is new I also got suprise to see that he registered since year 2007 haha! Wow...nice konboi wor...i also wish can travel like that in a group...maybe have to wait for Altis club 1st lolz! I saw a video on them going to genting...only 1 Altis was obviously mod on exterior...

Members of ZTH Kepong always hide from me only...each time I go TT those big big sifus all didn't attend one...maybe see me sitting there when they past by then faster ciaoz...:banghead:

Everytime TT only Blank and 5115 and his schoolmate drink with me most of the time nia haha! Never met EvoZ, derrikho, white FTO monster owner, and etcs for 6months liao i think? lolz!

Thyeng: Stock meh? Don't look stock to me lolz! 1 day must see what inside your trunk 1st lolz!

EvolutionZ: Ya wor...dunno why so many ppl choose Christmas Day to get married or wedding day. Maybe on this special occassions, is easier to remember when is their anniversary in future lolz! Will never forget :rofl:

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
where do u guys usually organize the TT??if u guys dun mind sharing,im frm kepong as well..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
ShaolinTiger:
its a drift spec weekend car...powered by 4age 16v...^^

bubla:
every Friday night 10pm at a Restaurant nearby Starplus badminton court,Taman Bukit Maluri~~~:biggrin:

come and join us...

bubla

Known Member
May 2, 2007
im not so familiar wit bkt maluri bro..any other landmarks besides the badminton court??

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
im not so familiar wit bkt maluri bro..any other landmarks besides the badminton court??
Which part of Kepong are you from? Maybe from there can guide u. Ermm..Do u know where is Manjalara Secondary School? Hard to tell...have to know which part are u at 1st lolz! :banghead:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
Blank: Ya wor, when he said he is new I also got suprise to see that he registered since year 2007 haha! Wow...nice konboi wor...i also wish can travel like that in a group...maybe have to wait for Altis club 1st lolz! I saw a video on them going to genting...only 1 Altis was obviously mod on exterior...

Members of ZTH Kepong always hide from me only...each time I go TT those big big sifus all didn't attend one...maybe see me sitting there when they past by then faster ciaoz...:banghead:

Everytime TT only Blank and 5115 and his schoolmate drink with me most of the time nia haha! Never met EvoZ, derrikho, white FTO monster owner, and etcs for 6months liao i think? lolz!

Thyeng: Stock meh? Don't look stock to me lolz! 1 day must see what inside your trunk 1st lolz!

EvolutionZ: Ya wor...dunno why so many ppl choose Christmas Day to get married or wedding day. Maybe on this special occassions, is easier to remember when is their anniversary in future lolz! Will never forget :rofl:
unker 5115 and ah BLAnk edi BIG BIG sifoo maa... :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
unker 5115 and ah BLAnk edi BIG BIG sifoo maa... :biggrin:
But we still need the biggest sifu which is you ma unker fred. Till now have no chance to meet u yet lo...mo yuan fan with u lar haihz...:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:biggrin: kekeke! Follow good example from unker fred ma..so must put something similar as a respect for the big sifu of ZTH kepong ma...so put takumi pics means must kaw tao to u adi...

:thefinger: Belly or 6 packs? xD

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Blank, aiks~~~I also went to Bentong but it's on the 20th Dec, went to my relatives wedding dinner. The tunnel was a nice place to go by..Hahaha....I was driving Aristo that time....play play with the BOV and exhaust in the tunnel...wah~~sweet....:biggrin::biggrin: The Kolam Panas is turn left after the Bentong welcome sign?

Jin, sorry I didn't call you because I was with my gf and 2 kids and my mother-in-law...I brought the children up to see the 'fake' snow and the Christmas tree....

SF, we can meet during TT.

Happy New year guys....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone help me to DIY bumber clip like those with spring attach between bumber and the fender.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience