my car kena scratch in my condo!

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
this happened to me before...if u know the person its easy...if not sigh money and time...

wat i did i tint my car cow2 and put camera with tripod then stay in the car with the window down abit...stay there n look who is the culprit.
1day caught him while i was in the car... he just got back from work..

he go 1 round my car while scratching my car with his car key...get out from my car straight away wack him...he said he didnt do anything...i got prove and showed to him...i said i wanna make police report...he said dont, he will pay back to repaint...i ask him why he did that... jealous of my car...

after repaint the car and he paid the amount...i never see him anymore at my place..maybe he move out d...
How you place the tripod and cam angle? The problem is i can whack him straight away but he knows my business premise and he has stolen my little signboard before and also put glue on my gate lock. But now i already put spy cam at my premise entrance but nothing happened so far, only on my car.

I lazy la wanna wait everyday for the b@stard, so i rather hire someone to wait for me. I also know his house where, but the fella rent only la here..

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
How you place the tripod and cam angle? The problem is i can whack him straight away but he knows my business premise and he has stolen my little signboard before and also put glue on my gate lock. But now i already put spy cam at my premise entrance but nothing happened so far, only on my car.

I lazy la wanna wait everyday for the b@stard, so i rather hire someone to wait for me. I also know his house where, but the fella rent only la here..

yea i did sacrifice alot of time..for this bugger...1 camera in my car...1 more in my neighbours car(nex to my car), 1 more i hold it...but worth it cause can straight away whack the person...

freeman1314

Known Member
Oct 7, 2008
Sad to see this, i'm also a victim ler. Mine kena whole car left right and back. Hood the b@st@rd draw a sun on it, if i ever catch this guy I'm surely gonna 'draw' a sun at his face.

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

the issue is waiting in the car....but its a good idea to sit there so can whack on the spot:biggrin:

funny....after i start this thread....go no more scratching.....maybe ZTH member???:rofl:

Azu MET008

Known Member
May 28, 2009
go no more scratching ...........
because they / he / she already knew that we are doing something la bro..............
Scred liow....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
go no more scratching ...........
because they / he / she already knew that we are doing something la bro..............
Scred liow....
I hope this is the case....but the 2nd prob is that, parking in public spaces has no solution if car got vandalized!!!!! :banghead:...............:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi..i would like to know if this open pod piping will hurt my car & engine?..as it is a custom made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience