Car Clubs - Inside view from a friend..

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
i never have this problem with car clubs... coz i not welcomed.. :rofl:

coz i drive a old f'ked up car that Jaspers Supper at Overseas Club do not accept me... they only accept rich and modern cars..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SDF, Hahahaha you very clever at covering...hahahaha~~~nice one...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
hummmm... Jasper club sound familiar.... my frends and 1 always hang out together without club cos a lot of politics, back stabbing and etc etc...

Merry X'mas...

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
most of the car club got no leng lui 1... even got, but got bf 1... & the bf of them is uglier than me, car oso lousy than mine... wat the fuck...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Wah~~Jin...your words all full of spikes....hahahah but I like it....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Wah~~Jin...your words all full of spikes....hahahah but I like it....
nop, i dun think so, this is fact, history that happen b4... i think u oso hav a same thought after u saw those leng lui with ugly frog... some really looks like fish.. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

just wondering why the chicks now a day dunno how to pick a bf... thats why i hav to volunteer myself to more chicks..:banghead::banghead::banghead:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jin,
sometimes, unfortunately, those ugly frogs may have a whole lot of cash that only the gf will know. He may be driving a lousy car but well, the girl's after his cash and he's got it so that's how a gal got stuck to an ugly frog. hahaha And people tell me that money can't buy love. Rubbish. If I had cash, I could buy love anytime anywhere. I could even buy the company i work for and be the boss of my boss over night. haha

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Diablo: i have no idea wat u r talkin about.. ahahha

Anyway, couple of weeks back my fren told me he msged d club 'comittee' abt taking his name off d 'sms' notification as he's no longer interested in any of the club activities and he's of no lost to the club since he's been 'categorized' negatively. U know wat? he was told not to be childish.. there's no ranks in that club, no red tapes, nothing. Just friends... ahhaha. Right.. u need to pay membership fees to be friends.. first time he heard of it.. ahhaha.. talk about hypocrisy... sounds like those Gang 360.... Anyway, none of my business..

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Gang 360 = heng tai...still got stronger feelings..

Jaspers Supper Often Club = pang yau..

different ok.... :thefinger:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jin,
sometimes, unfortunately, those ugly frogs may have a whole lot of cash that only the gf will know. He may be driving a lousy car but well, the girl's after his cash and he's got it so that's how a gal got stuck to an ugly frog. hahaha And people tell me that money can't buy love. Rubbish. If I had cash, I could buy love anytime anywhere. I could even buy the company i work for and be the boss of my boss over night. haha
yup, i agreed thats extremely rubbish... & why dun ask me watever i wan love or her body 1st... damn..:thefinger:
1 thing u'r wrong is, those wit lousy car really lousy guy, not rich with lousy car... hahahahaha..:rofl::rofl::rofl:
but... wat to do, they really good in trickin those chicks wit limited knowledge of 'What is Real Life'... tot the guy can simply open a bottle inside some pub, that guy must b very keng... ahahhahaa:rofl::rofl:
i just suggest those gal must learn from Tiger's gf la... or just ask me bout a guy can have how many gf but still love each of them...:rofl::rofl:

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
dewww.... join car club for fooks ahh??

kenot jalan fast 1, like being in jail nee, drive 80kmh i use my honda cub also better laa, want to conboi da time must follow da leader (u think we all playing chicken and cat game kah?? still in primary skool???)

ahahhahahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sant’ Agata, Bolognese (the place, not the pasta sauce) was where the Italian bull super car manufacturer has let loose their 1,000th Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 in bright Argos Orange.

<!--more-->Its chassis has been proudly branded with the number 1,000 as it rolled off the assembly line, bound for Germany as Stephan Winkelmann (Automobili Lamborghini President and CEO)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience