Need some Help , Advise and Suggestion

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
on the other hand...let's say if our tps and o2s faulty twice a year...then the amount can buy a k-pro without suffering the o2s issue...even more benefits frm k-pro such as speed cut...anti lag ...v-tec point and bla bla bla...~this is what i'm thinking now,but not sure whether it's better!! what do u think?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
with K-Pro , you can run open-loop system at all times , so the faulty O2 sensor wont become an issue.

CKwanloong : TPS ....ummm ..... 3 or 4 times.

MAP sensor : changed once only.

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
on the other hand...let's say if our tps and o2s faulty twice a year...then the amount can buy a k-pro without suffering the o2s issue...even more benefits frm k-pro such as speed cut...anti lag ...v-tec point and bla bla bla...~this is what i'm thinking now,but not sure whether it's better!! what do u think?
Bro, TPS and o2 sensors is a must.... kpro is not a substitute....And there is no way your sensors kong every year.....:biggrin:

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
juz now kenal again.....switch on air-cond then the engine died....couldn't start .....!! haiz...damn hate this~~but i plug a obd2 diagnosis ,it showed only o2s ..no map sensor...no tps...so i'm juz so confuse with tht...should i replace map sensor?? and i think even o2s sensor kong wouldn't cost enginse mati then cannot start~!!

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

sorry cause...not cost @@

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
anybody know about inverted tie rod end for dc5????

i think tracy sports or m&m honda have those.

J's racing has the whole steering rods set, not just the ends.

some local fellow i spoke to was interested in modyfying stock honda rod ends to be similar to those aftermarket ones, but still just contemplating that idea only.

the main purpose was to ensure correct Toe adjustments for super lowered cars with significant camber.

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
i think tracy sports or m&m honda have those.

J's racing has the whole steering rods set, not just the ends.

some local fellow i spoke to was interested in modyfying stock honda rod ends to be similar to those aftermarket ones, but still just contemplating that idea only.

the main purpose was to ensure correct Toe adjustments for super lowered cars with significant camber.
yes... i know someone can custom made it for DC5. anybody interested with inverted tie rod end... maybe a group buy...

i think j's tie rod are not inverted. they are just shorter right.

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
yes... i know someone can custom made it for DC5. anybody interested with inverted tie rod end... maybe a group buy...

i think j's tie rod are not inverted. they are just shorter right.

yup, you're right. the j's ones have shorter length compared to the stock one.

should do a group buy :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all ZTH'er

I need help regarding the bumper.
How to install it to my WIRA?
Do we need to fabricate any support on the bumper and use the original brackect (how to spell it).

Thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience