Lexus IS-F@Naza Automall

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
Just test drove the Lexus IS-F at Naza Automall in PJ. They currently only have one for sale at the moment and the price is RM 569,000 unregistered. It was a press only event and we took turns to drive it, well... in circles inside the compound. Of course, still managed to leave some tread marks in front of the Naza Italia showroom and whacked it on the straight all the way to the Ducati showroom at the other end (with traction control off).

The sound of the V8, well, on idle it provides a soft rumble. But when u open up the taps... it really sings!

Attachments

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
hehe..stupid?i think quite reasonable if u compared to M3 price..this is M3 killer..

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
the front bumper is really ugly... otherwise the motor is cool. for the price, R35 is bang for buck.

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
yeah correct.for this price can get gtr..

ston3r

Known Member
Jul 19, 2004
kuala lumpur
Visit site
yes, in terms of performance, it will not hold up against the GTR and on the track it actually loses out to the M3. However, u would not get a more better sounding V8 from Lexus or Toyota as this is the one and only one with it. I would agree the price is not cheap but considering if u were to buy one brand new, it would pass the 1 million mark. It's definitely a richman's ride and pay another RM70k more, u can buy yourself a brand new Porsche Cayman S.

Anyway, the IS-F is as much fun to drive as it is to admire. A lot of us Altezza owners would love to own this car as it is the updated version of the SXE10, but honestly the price is truly out of most of our budgets. U would also need to worry about insurance and petrol should u own one as it is a guzzler and drinks fuel like water.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
it's a 4 door saloon...

nice...
the blue color is much more nicer !

[youtube]oO9_9xdwWWc[/youtube]

Last edited:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
The rear lights look like sylphy.. And also like a kia or hyundai model i think.. New trend ah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi folks,
I have an old HU and want to use it in my car. Can anyone guide me how to connect the cables together? :burnout:

Cables from car (DSC00093)
Front panel of HU (DSC00094)
Cables from HU (DSC00095)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience