cheater Spotted... members plz have a look

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
I really don't know if this report is authentic or not. First, the thread maker just only claim that this guy cheated him and cheated N1 too. When others asked how it happen, he can't even explain! I mean, if it was a true story, the thread maker should be very glad to inform others how the scam happen to him instead of making complaint over this and that.

I had read all over this thread, and so far, no friggin' reply over the questions given to this thread starter. Let me ask you again Huakenny, how did it happen? Please explain instead of creating some turmoil of someone we don't know.

For others, please listen. One is innocent until proven guilty. If you guys really 'gang bang' someone over a thread that has no proof or valid story or whatsoever, how are you gonna escape the law? Never think of your parents or loved ones? Wanna destroy own future because of anger again someone who hasn't proven guilty?

I feel the thread starter should take initiative to write down the whole story instead of saying he is guilty without proof. Huakenny, if you really got the sms'es and receipt of bank note to the particular person, its better for you to scan and upload it in the internet so that other forumers know that what you said is really the truth. And for others, chill... I know that you guys may be pissed or something, but at least see through proof before losing your minds. No point blindly accept one's story without investigating right?

Cheers. Hope to hear the real story between this phenomenon. :)

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
I really don't know if this report is authentic or not. First, the thread maker just only claim that this guy cheated him and cheated N1 too. When others asked how it happen, he can't even explain! I mean, if it was a true story, the thread maker should be very glad to inform others how the scam happen to him instead of making complaint over this and that.

I had read all over this thread, and so far, no friggin' reply over the questions given to this thread starter. Let me ask you again Huakenny, how did it happen? Please explain instead of creating some turmoil of someone we don't know.

For others, please listen. One is innocent until proven guilty. If you guys really 'gang bang' someone over a thread that has no proof or valid story or whatsoever, how are you gonna escape the law? Never think of your parents or loved ones? Wanna destroy own future because of anger again someone who hasn't proven guilty?

I feel the thread starter should take initiative to write down the whole story instead of saying he is guilty without proof. Huakenny, if you really got the sms'es and receipt of bank note to the particular person, its better for you to scan and upload it in the internet so that other forumers know that what you said is really the truth. And for others, chill... I know that you guys may be pissed or something, but at least see through proof before losing your minds. No point blindly accept one's story without investigating right?

Cheers. Hope to hear the real story between this phenomenon. :)
bro,

i edi updated soem stories, u cango N1 racing ask desmond if u wana know their story of rm8500...

i just advise members here, if u think this is bullshit, no proof watsover....just skip this.

if u wan me show u bankin slips...i can do that...to satisfy u

Last edited:

Mishima

Known Member
Dec 27, 2008
Dude, I did like to trust you... I stayed somewhere in Kepong too and my father-in-law is a 2nd hand car dealer. If I ask him about this fella, maybe I can get answer myself. Please don't think as if I wanted to protect this fella or what, but at least la show the receipt and sms so we can understand a little? Surely you won't want other ZTH forumites to fall into the same trap right?

But if what you say is true, you can already make a police report. You got your proof, all you need is to show those to the officers in charge and write a detailed report of this fella. Not enough? Fucking sue him then... The law is to protect victims not criminals. Good luck!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Dude, I did like to trust you... I stayed somewhere in Kepong too and my father-in-law is a 2nd hand car dealer. If I ask him about this fella, maybe I can get answer myself. Please don't think as if I wanted to protect this fella or what, but at least la show the receipt and sms so we can understand a little? Surely you won't want other ZTH forumites to fall into the same trap right?

But if what you say is true, you can already make a police report. You got your proof, all you need is to show those to the officers in charge and write a detailed report of this fella. Not enough? Fucking sue him then... The law is to protect victims not criminals. Good luck!
police report yes..but only in kl...since im in kk,sabah now...lets see how to arrange.

bankin slip can show here la..sms hard la....have to use camera snap the sms...and my hp so small...one sms hv to snap 2-3photos....

wnaa

Aug 26, 2006
wat huakenny say is true it because my fren also kena ....
1 month ago my fren buy thing from this fella he came with his myvi color a rdy chg

Last edited:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
thats y i never bank in any cash, unless if the person is a close & trustworthy fren...
if stranger is a no no....
must always COD, no matter how much the item costs...even rm10...
but sometimes becareful, even when COD, u take home the item & pasang, but found out the item faulty & try to ctc the seller back but he switch off his phone....that depends on luck.

**remember ALWAYS COD!!!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
no plate of his car will be advantage to track him...kepong tt fella always hanging around that area....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no plate of his car will be advantage to track him...kepong tt fella always hanging around that area....
Bro EvolutionZ, I think below is the details that u need to find this guy and Carrefour is very near my area as well bro...

Anyway Kenny bro, is not wise to bank in such big amount of money especially if u r purchasing something from other states where u have to get a plane to reach ur destination bro...anyway I'm sorry for ur loss and i know how it feels being conned and yet with that huge amount of money...
Will look out for him...

He drive myvi SE 1 with number 2266(if not mistaken), black color...owes park at Simon workshop(kepong), near to oldtown kepong there.

i did fly to kepong 2 times (from kk to kl) but unable to find him.

his friendster Friendster - Ken chok

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
thats y i never bank in any cash, unless if the person is a close & trustworthy fren...
If stranger is a no no....
Must always cod, no matter how much the item costs...even rm10...
But sometimes becareful, even when cod, u take home the item & pasang, but found out the item faulty & try to ctc the seller back but he switch off his phone....that depends on luck.

**remember always cod!!!
agree kao kao!!!!

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Kenny,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

How did this guy get to you in the first place ? You said he called you about selling some stuff, but how did he knew you wanted the stuff inthe first place ? Did he put out an advertisement and you responded to the ad, or did he approach you on his own initiative ?

Last edited:

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Kenny,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

How did this guy get to you in the first place ? You said he called you about selling some stuff, but how did he knew you wanted the stuff inthe first place ? Did he put out an advertisement and you responded to the ad, or did he approach you on his own initiative ?
he called and SMSed...as u know..my hp number is everywhere.. :)

i kena few, just this one hv big amount..there is few more but only few hundreds....still havent settle oso

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Kenny,

Hard to know who to trust these days.

I tend to have all my stuff sourced by well-known dealers...people who actually have established a good reputation and track record in the community. It's likely much cheaper if I do it myself but not having known enough people, sometimes it's just too risky to stack it with sellers whose background is unknown.

I hope you get everything sorted out.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience