SIC Track Day

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sad but true my friend.

hope things change....

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

AD_EG,
not 2 say ur suggestion not good but wud b very hard 2 implement n enforce tho,right?i dun haf ny bright ideas @ d moment but m still gonna shout CRAP nex year whn i hafta fork out RM300 4 open track day session IF it remains @ d current 3hr session!....

come on SIC management,any1 reading all dis?i sent them an enquiry like wat bart suggested,til now no reply oso?wat abt d rest?any1 got any reply or response?
it is not really that hard to implement bro....cause if you think about it its almost the same...you have sessions based on timing ... 1pm,1.15pm,1.30pm etc...... and when you sign up...you just tell how many sessions you wanna play....then you pay up...you are then maybe handed over sort of a pass....so every time the session is about to begin...when you are driving in...you have to give the pass back to the Marshall to enter the session.....not really hard to implement la bro...it definitely can be done....just with some minor adjustments in the timetable and system....anyways i think no point also la...this is way beyond our reach to make a decision....since its related to our G and god knows which other big shot....small potatoes like me all cant make a change....

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
saw sepang update on facebook...
clicked on the link n check....
noticed that the price is still RM200 per session....
either they decided not to increase the price or they forgot to update the new price....
Sepang Circuit Track Days | Sepang Circuit

but if u scroll all the way down...
its written there
"*starting from 2010, new track fees shall be:
bikes <400cc - RM100
bikes >400cc - RM150
cars open - RM300

Last edited:

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sunday Track Day - 10th January 2010

a) 0900hrs - 1100hrs - Bikes below 400cc
b) 1100hrs - 1300hrs - Bikes above 400cc
c) 1400hrs - 1700hrs - Cars Open

Questions been coming in whether the new rate will take effect or not. I've received confirmation and the answer is yes. I'm aware of lengthy discussion that's taking place in this forum as well as others, FB included on this issue but I can't jump in as I'm not in a position which I can answer that.

However, though this won't entirely answer the question of price-hike, it somehow related. SIC is working on to revive back the Sepang Circuit Motorsport Club. Announcement will be made (if it goes according to plan) within January.

Meantime, it'll be helpful to gather some input from all of you (especially those who are a member of this club previously) on how you find the club in general during the time of its existence. And if all of you are to join the club, what are you expecting from the clubs i.e. professional coaching, e.tc.

Thanks all.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
bart.ahmad,
i might sound harsh dis time ard but convince us watever is being sed here or any of our opinions stated here is being taken seriously...if not,y bother asking?just like how our enquiries abt d track fees hike...no1 got any sort of reply..........

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
as predicted, no one up top seems to care. good job razlan razali :rolleyes:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Lets rest our cars a.k.a boycott for a while la peeps... then they might bring prices back down in order to pull back the crowd...

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i'm all for a boycott. i think if a large group of us boycott all the trackdays for the 1st quarter of next year, they'll probably feel the pinch.. albeit a bit....

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
i'm all for a boycott. i think if a large group of us boycott all the trackdays for the 1st quarter of next year, they'll probably feel the pinch.. albeit a bit....
it will more effective is member of subaru , evo , etc...boycott together...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
u guys in?stick 2gether 4 dis?ok,i'll join u guys.rest my car still they r willing 2 @ least listen 2 us.....will try 2 relay d msg 2 my cliques too...
cheers

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
on my side i think we can round up all the AE and EP chassis owners under the initiative. just need to spread the word around to all the other SIC regulars i guess.

h3id3rn

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
maybe we should all organize a "gathering" and park our cars at the car park outside but not going in for track with banners to show our opinions on the price hike on 10th of january 2010 there :P hahaha.....say tak nak to price hike!!....haha....just joking about the gathering...nobody would attend i guess

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ,

Would appreciate if I could get some recommendations for a good shop that does good paint job around Klang Valley.

Please share

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience