New Year Convoy

katzman90

500 RPM
Jun 11, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Ok...... to all fairlady members... be embraced for a fun filled night of enjoyment... since some of us are staying overnight at Shangri-la... we are arranging some games to be played... so folks, for those who wants to stay overnight... please let me know ASAP. Rates are RM480 nett per night after discount from RM800++ per night.
What games you mean? xD

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I'm staying for 25th and 26th.... so I don't think I can join for the convoy. Bringing wife + kid so cannot use fairlady.

Anybody staying overnight and got space for the convoy?

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
We will most likely convoy together from Shell Station Bandar Utama earlier at 6pm. At then we take a slow drive to Shang.

Lord1700, please bring walkie-talkies. Thank you.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
We had a great time yesterday night during our first inaugural annual dinner. Thanks to everybody for their support.

We'll meet again next two weeks for TT.

Also, for drinks yesterday night, we'll collect the funds accordingly during our meet. Cheers.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
sorry guys n gurls...i cant make it last nite....got last minute call need to go back village...

i just reached KL...will go shah alam after this....anybody of u near shah alam...if free come down at d stadium...got selangor drift king challenge.. :driver:

till see u all again....cheers!

oilman1212

May 20, 2009
than you to all the organizers...was a memorabla and excellent night...should have outings like this more often...than you lord for the CD's also...

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Yup, thanks to Lord for the CDs, great effort and we appreciate it bro. Cheers.:driver:

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
Any place to convoy on the New Year?? I suggest to Genting, anyone interested??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The curtains may have closed on the 2010 Formula One season but more importantly, it also marked the end of Bridgestone’s participation in the top tier of motorsports as a tyre supplier, paving the way for Pirelli to take over the reigns of rubber maker for 2011.

Even after the champagne has dried up, the teams never actually left the Yas...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience