Microtech

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
I suppose the air temp sensor is not connected which is triggering the red light.... nothing to worry about.

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
hello joshua ...

im oledi get my tomei cam and cam pulley ... thanks ya ...

next time will go find u to tune my car ... soli bocz not ask u to rebuild my car since is so far from perak to kl .... but install microtech sure will in ur place :biggrin:

:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:
ok welcome..glad u recieved your cams,valve spring,retainers,pulley... :)
no probs...c yah soon.. :)

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Joe, thanks for your superb tuning on Mivec Gsr 4545, Champion of MUSC Drag final 1.8cc OTR.:proud:
most welcome Maskulin b8....my pleasure tuning...glad the car is now reliable and champion...congrats :)

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

No probs bro...the engine is on its way as we speak now...btw... why does my microtech keep blinking red light ?
yup ftzone is correct..u dont have an airtemp sensor...stock 1.8 engine does not have an airtemp sensor..so just ignore the red light..if u feel the red light is disturbing u then install a air temp sensor at your ram air pipe to the airfilter and connect 2 wire,and the light will be way...anyway there is no harm without it...ftzone is correct...

ok no probs..see u soon...

unknown1x

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
i have some question.. how do you know what sets of system you need to install in your car?
thinking of installing soem basic standalone system to replace my currently problematic ecu system.. what might be the cheapest solutions?

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
i have some question.. how do you know what sets of system you need to install in your car?
thinking of installing soem basic standalone system to replace my currently problematic ecu system.. what might be the cheapest solutions?
simple....
basic....
LT10s perfect for 4cylinder full sequential function.....
LT12s perfect for 6cylinder and 8cylinder
LT16s best for either 6,8,10,12,16cylinders........

so if u are using at 4cyl best opt for lt10s....

perfect enuff for up too 60psi of boost... hehehe :)

merry christmas n happy new year :)

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
bro... lt10s full option with x4 in stock? one more set for me bro...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Bro,

Still awaiting for the wiring diagram for 4G93T.
Especially required for the home and trigger part before I start my Sprint 500 project.

Also, if posibble the basic setup information such as trigger e.t.c and also base map.
Thanks a million bro.

Rgds,
Raymond
Email to: [email protected]

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
Bro,

Still awaiting for the wiring diagram for 4G93T.
Especially required for the home and trigger part before I start my Sprint 500 project.

Also, if posibble the basic setup information such as trigger e.t.c and also base map.
Thanks a million bro.

Rgds,
Raymond
Email to: [email protected]
hey settle d ar?
ekkekeke :p

60psi and 100psi map sensor option NOW available..

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
not yet bro... just emailed haltech and they told me how to wire it up edi.
awaiting the vehicle to run-in first b4 install... next month b4 CNY la hopefully.
Still thinking how to set the angle and tooth thingy la.. deng.

Last edited:

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
bro jo, when you coming over to penang ?
...maybe next week or week after next...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

not yet bro... just emailed haltech and they told me how to wire it up edi.
awaiting the vehicle to run-in first b4 install... next month b4 CNY la hopefully.
Still thinking how to set the angle and tooth thingy la.. deng.
ok bro glad u got all organised :)

patrickgun

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
penang
good then bro, hope to see you soon, wanna tune my car again with its fresh engine..currently running in now...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Cutting Edges - 2019 Lexus NX300 arrives Malaysia, has LSS+ & adaptive headlights

New 2019 Lexus NX 300 arrives Malaysia packing new adaptive headlights, LSS+ and a range of improvements. Despite being largely the same sharp NX, this new one is more bionic with its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience